Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 17:40

Hey guys.
Can anyone help me here? I've just downloaded the 4 latest packs of The Sims 4 in the right order, and whenever I try to run the game this message pops up:

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED] Error10

I tried to run it as admin. Any guess what the problem could be?

Thank you.

Last edited by panqtaylor on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 22:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 17:55

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Is your Sims 4 installation folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\EA ? If yes, move them out and put them to either 1)Program Files (x86) or 2)Program Files. Also, make sure that your anti-virus and windows defender had been set up properly, prior to downloading and extracting the files.

Back to top Go down

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Aug 2017, 08:58

Ageha wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Is your Sims 4 installation folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\EA ? If yes, move them out and put them to either 1)Program Files (x86) or 2)Program Files. Also, make sure that your anti-virus and windows defender had been set up properly, prior to downloading and extracting the files.

Thank you for your solution, but I tried it and it doesn't work.
I also tried to redownload all the packs and now this is the message I got:

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED] Error210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Aug 2017, 10:50

I see. Regarding the current error, you can delete the GameVersion.txt in your Documents\EA\The Sims 4 and then run the game again.

Back to top Go down

Failed to launch the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Problems with the Sims 4, let ZLOrgin repair these

Post by Guest Fri 18 Aug 2017, 13:39

ZLOrigin can repair your G4TW downloaded The Sims 4 game.
Your game will be repaired and also updated with non-installed DLC's and the latest game-version.

You can play the Sims 4 still off-line if you wish.
Download THIS FILE, extract with Winrar, rename the folder Game to Game fitness and copy it to your install folder. (You're free to give it any name, like Game cracked or Game off-line)
Image:
When added, make shortcuts from Game fitness\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe for your desktop. You can now play off-line
Of course when playing off-line Origin or ZLOrigin should not be open (active) on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Aug 2017, 22:26

Tarac wrote:ZLOrigin can repair your G4TW downloaded The Sims 4 game.
Your game will be repaired and also updated with non-installed DLC's and the latest game-version.

You can play the Sims 4 still off-line if you wish.
Download THIS FILE, extract with Winrar, rename the folder Game to Game fitness and copy it to your install folder. (You're free to give it any name, like Game cracked or Game off-line)
Image:
When added, make shortcuts from Game fitness\Bin\TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe for your desktop. You can now play off-line
Of course when playing off-line Origin or ZLOrigin should not be open (active) on your computer.

Hey! Thank  you so much! Problem solved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Aug 2017, 11:30

Enjoy the game! Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top