Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD Empty Launching problem

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 17:39

I recently dowload the ultimate fix. When i am trying to start the game it opens the window and before the game start launching it close...

Back to top Go down

I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD Empty Re: I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 18:00

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Smile

Just a heads up, the ultimate fix will delete any DLCs that you had installed previously. If you are only playing the base game (as intended with the ultimate fix), check your task manager to see if the Sims 4 is running in the background before running the game. It might be a good idea to start the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents as well. Simply rename your current one to sims4old (or anything) and run the game.

IF you have previously installed any DLCs, try placing these files here to your Game\Bin. Take note that version 1.31 requires you to install up till Parenthood before updating to Fitness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 18:10

i had only the base game. Should i install everything before parenthood?
i also relocated the file and now it shows this I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 18:16

If you have the base game and do not want any DLCs, then it is safe to use the ultimate fix to update your game. 

If however, you wanted to install the DLC, then you need to install them one by one, following the guide here. Regarding the error, have you excluded the files/folders properly in both anti-virus and windows defender before downloading/extracting? You can read more about the error here though.

Back to top Go down

I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD Empty I CANT GET IN MY HOUSEHOLD

Post by Guest Fri 18 Aug 2017, 18:23

When i click the play button from my household it starts loading and it doesn't stop.... what should i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Aug 2017, 18:39

Hi,

I'll be merging your topic with this one here

If based on previous reply, you have installed till Parenthood, yes? If so, you now, if you follow the instructions, should have one Game folder and one Rename(Game) folder inside your installation file. Delete both folders, re-apply Parenthood update and then Fitness. Run the game as administrator now and test the game.

Also, better to test with a premade or random sim then create your own sims (which may take a long time depending on the person.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top