Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

play the sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

play the sims 4  Empty play the sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 20 Aug 2017, 09:12

hi, first thank you for your upload. I did all the steps to install the sims in the right order and copied the exe file on my desktop. but when i wanted to play it opened in origin and it said i had no games..
How do i start the game? do upi play it through origin or should the crack bypass that? 
I copied the sims4 folder directly in c: programfiles (x86)
did i do something wrong? 

When i downloaded the base game it did gave a mention that this one was an earlier version but i didnt had any sims 4 files on my computer... do i need to copie the file somewhere else or copy paste some kind of extra crack?

Hope to hear from you soon.. 

Again thank you

Back to top Go down

play the sims 4  Empty Re: play the sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 20 Aug 2017, 10:15

Did you COPY the .exe file to your desktop ?
That will cause errors indeed.
You must make a SHORTCUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Aug 2017, 21:14

How do i start the game? do upi play it through origin or should the crack bypass that? 
I copied the sims4 folder directly in c: programfiles (x86)
did i do something wrong?

Does this mean after installing the base game you COPIED it from the original install location to c: programfiles (x86). That is not correct. You must move it out of the origin file to c:programfiles (86). I hope you have done that. The Move bit applies only to the basegame. All the other DLCs etc must be extracted with winRar and then the files must be copied and pasted to the sims 4 folder which is now in program files (x86)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top