Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Aug 2017, 23:53

Sorry if I post stupid questions but I am new to sims 4.
I had an issue that my visiters are not leaving my home there is also no "ask for leave" option it been 3 days and they dont leave! they eat drink and do everything and it is annoying

Last edited by Ageha on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 15:49; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Aug 2017, 00:06

Hi,

Check the lot designation status in build mode, under the 'Lot Info Panel' tab. Your house can be set as a generic community lot, which means Sims in the area are using your house as such. That is why you can't ask them to leave.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Bug (Visiters sims are not leaving) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Aug 2017, 00:18

Thank you very much for your help again for the second time. Sorry if I bother you with my stupid questions always. Merk it as solved.

I was about to go outside and call them over and once they go, I would build a room around them with no doors and watch them die,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Aug 2017, 00:33

Rammies wrote:Thank you very much for your help again for the second time. Sorry if I bother you with my stupid questions always. Merk it as solved.

I was about to go outside and call them over and once they go, I would build a room around them with no doors and watch them die,lol

NO!! don't say that please. I'm glad it did work.
Besides, i'm doing it not cuz I have to, but cuz I do really enjoy helping People Very Happy

Good luck & enjoy your game! Good job!

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top