Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Blank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Blank Empty The Sims 4 - Blank

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 16:41

Hi!

So I downloaded all of the available TS4 packs from here, and it was working for one time, when I checked it. :c

Now, a day later, when I'm about to play, can't start a new game or load old saves from back-up, the whole thing itself doesn't even want to react any of my actions, it allows me to open settings once, and it's blank too, only the word Graphics, and Apply/Revert Changes are there/visible.

I've installed the game as the guide said, so can't imagine what could be the problem.

/When I first checked the game, it had all of my old mods/saves/sims/etc already, worked fine./

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Blank Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Blank

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 16:48

Hi there,  Very Happy

Am I correct in assuming you have installed up till Fitness? If yes, have you tried running the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents? You can rename your current one to Sims4backup so that your mods/saves will still be there.

If you had done the above, try re-installing the Fitness pack again. Also make sure that your anti-virus/windows defender did not delete/quarantine any files after you start the pc the next day. Remember to run the game as administrator as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 17:24

Yap, I deleted the folder with my back-ups to create a new one, and the game is working just fine.

The issue is hiding between my mods/trays probably - since the game started acting like before with that 2 only - so I'm going to have a nice time replacing them.

Thank you for your fast answer, really appreciate it. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 17:33

It might either be a corrupted save/conflicting mod, just like you mentioned. If you have just recently installed it, I doubt you have much CCs/mods so you can have an easier time finding the conflicting mod. Or you can use Mod Conflict Detector from ModTheSims. But since it's the Tray folder, perhaps a downloaded lot/household?

No problem! Glad to be of 'help', lol. Eliminating possible conflicts is the fastest way to enjoy the game after all. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top