Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts? Empty Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Aug 2017, 21:07

Okay, since the game has been out a while now, I figure its safe to post a topic about it without destroying other people with spoilers. I am also accepting that I am about to not be in the popular mindset, but I find that for all its issues, I have and am still enjoying the game. Mind you, I am playing it on PS4 and have not 100% completed it yet, but I feel that it got a lot more hate than it deserved and as a result, EA seems to have officially sank it. Anyone else that has played it and have any thoughts or such about the topic, I would love to have a good discussion about it here.

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts? Empty Re: Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018, 05:22

I never understood what there isn't to like about Andromeda. I found the game to be beautiful and breathtaking. The story line is amazing. It gets you attached to the characters instantly...the music is...well, lots of tearful scenes. It is goes right next the the first 3 in my book. I love Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts? Empty Re: Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 - Thoughts?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 08:08

Yeah, I really like it.
It's my second favourite ME game, after the third one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Aug 2018, 12:48

I think I like the game, it surely has a good storyline. Gameplay is amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 12:57

I don't find the reason to dislike the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top