Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game_ missing and game not playing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game_ missing and game not playing Empty Game_ missing and game not playing

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 03:24

I've downloaded all the torrents and installed them as per the instructions. After I install the toddlers update I try and delete the Game_ and it isn't there. When I try and play the game i can create the sims and put them in a house but that is as far as I can get. When I click on that household all I get is the plumbob loading screen, nothing else.

Ive asked for help before on here and never got a reply. Would anyone be kind enough to help a noob out? Noob

Back to top Go down

Game_ missing and game not playing Empty Re: Game_ missing and game not playing

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 06:20

Mooniechick wrote:I've downloaded all the torrents and installed them as per the instructions. After I install the toddlers update I try and delete the Game_ and it isn't there. When I try and play the game i can create the sims and put them in a house but that is as far as I can get. When I click on that household all I get is the plumbob loading screen, nothing else.

Ive asked for help before on here and never got a reply. Would anyone be kind enough to help a noob out? Noob
Hello there,

Believe it or not, I did reply to your previous topic, though I think I'm rather late and perhaps you found out the solutions yourself. 

As for your current problem, the folder you need to delete in that ONE folder in your Sims 4 installation path. What needs to be done is to actually rename that folder to Game_ so when you copy + paste the Parenthood pack, you will have a 'new' Game folder. But that seems to be confusing for alot of people, so now, you can just delete your current Game folder, then install Parenthood + Fitness.

I strongly suggest you update to Fitness, since this pack fix some bugs found in Parenthood. Do keep me updated! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top