Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 26 Aug 2017, 09:08

First topic message reminder :

Hello all,

Without further ado, we will release "The Sims 4 - Toddlers Stuff (gameversion 1.33.28.1020)  now!
Have fun, and don't forget to seed Razz

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:54

Aɾყα wrote:Hello all,

Without further ado, we will release "The Sims 4 - Toddlers Stuff (gameversion 1.33.28.1020)  now!

Torrent

Magnet

Yay! Thank youuu!! Y'all are the best <3

Hammertime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:57

whitelil wrote:the game is in Spanish now! How do I change it back to English?

Ugh same, I saw that ghostman has a fix but it looks like once it's in english it doesn't work like every one else's so i'm stuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:58

xjessyx wrote:
Aɾყα wrote:Hello all,

Torrent

Magnet

Yay! Thank youuu!! Y'all are the best <3

Hammertime
Don't use it. It doesn't work and you can't play the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 15:59

Now it shows two Sims 4 files for me under documents the Los Sims 4 and the sims 4... im fixing the language now with instructions posted about but none of my saved games are showing up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 16:01

Tarac wrote:Even when I copy the folder Game from this new download and place it as Game cracked in a full and complete ZLOrigin download (as I did before with fitness) the game doesn't react, so there's definately something wrong with the "crack". (folder Game)

Yeah, I'm sure there is some problem with crack, because as I see everybody have the same issue. I hope that person who cracked this game will fix it as soon as it's possible Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 16:06

Tarac wrote:Even when I copy the folder Game from this new download and place it as Game cracked in a full and complete ZLOrigin download (as I did before with fitness) the game doesn't react, so there's definately something wrong with the "crack". (folder Game)

Should we just w8 for the fix to come out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 16:11

1. Solution 1 = repair via ZLOrigin
2. Solution 2 = delete the complete install folder The Sims and start all over again (your houses, sims, CC etc will be safeguarded)
3. Solution 3 = wait for an update/fix on Toddlers Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 16:20

lucky for me I kept all the rar files so I reverted back to the fitness stuff crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 16:22

MrMonty96 wrote:lucky for me I kept all the rar files so I reverted back to the fitness stuff crack.
I even kept the extracted .rar files on an external disc, so all in all approx 30 minutes for a complete re-install

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 17:24

I have the rar file donwloaded, but still haven't install anything yet, so I rather wait for a fix than getting various issues some users are experiencing, so yeah, better safe than sorry WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 17:29

Busy downloading crack, but after these reactions, Not installing. Pffffffffffffff Luckily I have ZL origin as well. That one works purrrrfectly. Smile
and have all my extracted .rar files safely on external hard drives as well. For safekeeping. Very Happy

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 17:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:09

Why would they release a malfunctioning crack anyway??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:26

ioanna106 wrote:Why would they release a malfunctioning crack anyway??
It's all about the money !

I suppose G4TW download the update from an other site, fe Skidrow/Reloaded (just like I did)
By downloading from that site I got 32 infections, malware, trackers aso.
So the makers of this worthless addon received very many vistors and earned money accordingly.

G4TW removed all these infections but apparently did not check what it did to your game and made it available as their torrent - again via Adfly - which gives some revenue to G4TW.
Adfly however generated 3 extra trackers, reason why I never use Adfly for my own uploads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:28

SimsAddict21 wrote:yes thank you so much All Hail Carlos!  but I have one question is it uptaded to latest patch 1.33.38.1020 ? or was it writing mistake ?

Is your game updated? I still have version 1.31.... i am hoping they will come out with the newest update. If this is Version 1.33 will it crack my game? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:32

mariideggy2394 wrote:
SimsAddict21 wrote:yes thank you so much All Hail Carlos!  but I have one question is it uptaded to latest patch 1.33.38.1020 ? or was it writing mistake ?

Is your game updated? I still have version 1.31.... i am hoping they will come out with the newest update. If this is Version 1.33 will it crack my game? lol
It will not crack your game but it will wreck it.
Don't download it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:33

Everybody getting these issues with the new DLC, please try the fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:39

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Everybody getting these issues with the new DLC, please try the fix here:

My god, it worked for my. That was superfast  Very Happy. Thanks for saving my night  Yess, aye lieeke!.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:51

Hello again,is that possible for someone @The g0stm4n or @Tarac to upload the Bin file only (the crack from the toddlers stuff)?I tried to fix it via origin and its not working but my Bin file now have not the crack and i cant download all 3giga of the stuff pack again.Please if thats possible,thank you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 19:56

I got that but i have not the crack cus i tried to fix it via origin and it changed my Bin file,i dont have the crack at all.I just need the cracked Bin file to put inside the fix and see if its working

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Aug 2017, 20:07

Renesis wrote: I got that but i have not the crack cus i tried to fix it via origin and it changed my Bin file,i dont have the crack at all.I just need the cracked Bin file to put inside the fix and see if its working

I am going to update the guides with those endless loading fixes (Bin-folder), No-Origin, TS4 Must-read, etc. either later today or tomorrow sometime. As for your issue, try re-applying the Toddlers Stuffpack and then use the Error Code 3-fix linked in the opening post, and also in my message a few posts back here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 20:09

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Renesis wrote: I got that but i have not the crack cus i tried to fix it via origin and it changed my Bin file,i dont have the crack at all.I just need the cracked Bin file to put inside the fix and see if its working

I am going to update the guides with those endless loading fixes (Bin-folder), No-Origin, TS4 Must-read, etc. either later today or tomorrow sometime. As for your issue, try re-applying the Toddlers Stuffpack and then use the Error Code 3-fix linked in the opening post, and also in my message a few posts back here.
 Yeah,ill download it again and replace it,i hope the fix will work for me too,thanks a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 20:16

lollypoop002 wrote:Hmm honestly... I'm just installed it and when I've tried to open it... nothing happened Sad No any communicate, no nothing. Just not working at all. Thanks God I renamed my gamefolder with previous game and I can play but without Toddlers Stuff. That's pitty Sad 
Anyone has any idea what's going on?

Yeah, happening to me too. After I try to start it nothing happens. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 21:00

Tarac wrote:
mariideggy2394 wrote:

It will not crack your game but it will wreck it.
Don't download it.
Sorry if my post confused you but I had game version from fitness stuff which was 1.31 I belive, what i mean was when g4w released toodler stuff game version was 1.33.28.1020 and this confused me so i asked if this is updated to the latest patch which is 1.33.38.1020 or was it just writing mistake. I hope this clear things up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:29

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Everybody getting these issues with the new DLC, please try the fix here:

I applied it even though I wasn't getting the error code 3 and it did not fix the problem with no worlds being present in the manage worlds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:43

OMG it worked.So first time it was crashing on the loading menu so what i did is MERGE the game folder which came with TOddlers stuff crack with my game folder that i was playing ts4 before WITH THE NEW FIX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:57

enzoismynameo wrote:OMG it worked.So first time it was crashing on the loading menu so what i did is MERGE the game folder which came with TOddlers stuff crack with my game folder that i was playing ts4 before WITH THE NEW FIX

I just tried this. It worked. Merging the existing, Fitness Stuff "Game" folder with the Toddler Stuff "Game" folder instead of renaming/deleting it, and applying the Error Code 3 fix solved my problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top