Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 26 Aug 2017, 09:08

First topic message reminder :

Hello all,

Without further ado, we will release "The Sims 4 - Toddlers Stuff (gameversion 1.33.28.1020)  now!
Have fun, and don't forget to seed Razz

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:43

OMG it worked.So first time it was crashing on the loading menu so what i did is MERGE the game folder which came with TOddlers stuff crack with my game folder that i was playing ts4 before WITH THE NEW FIX

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 23:57

enzoismynameo wrote:OMG it worked.So first time it was crashing on the loading menu so what i did is MERGE the game folder which came with TOddlers stuff crack with my game folder that i was playing ts4 before WITH THE NEW FIX

I just tried this. It worked. Merging the existing, Fitness Stuff "Game" folder with the Toddler Stuff "Game" folder instead of renaming/deleting it, and applying the Error Code 3 fix solved my problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 01:32

I've tired everyhing since installing that new dlc and now this happens after the provided fix. My game was working fine before and I had no porblems with my vid card.
The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Captur11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 01:43

Timmie wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:Everybody getting these issues with the new DLC, please try the fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix

My god, it worked for my. That was superfast  Very Happy. Thanks for saving my night  Yess, aye lieeke!.

Did it work for you? I am seeing all these issues with the Pack and i don't want to attempt it and mess my game up. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 01:44

Tried here with the fix, had a message saying the card was not supported, renamed my The Sim 4 (the folder inside Documents/Eletronic Arts) so the game would create a new one and after this step it's now working fine.

Created a new sim, loaded into a town, no more trouble. Smile

Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 05:23

Got it downloaded and so far so good. Thanks guys for all that you do Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 05:34

I'm sorry but can someone tell me the step-by-step process of installing the new pack + fix? Like do I still need to merge stuff or something? Lol this is dumb but I just don't want to mess up my game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 06:11

So i was able to get into the game after installing, create a sim, and choose what house it got to live in but after that i just got an infinite load screen, does anyone else have this problem? Could it be a result of the download, or did i just do something wrong in the installation process?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 06:26

Hi guys, I'm new. I downloaded this update and crack from skidrow. And with or without fix (don't know why I installed it) I have the video card error. And all of the files were unable to be updated. Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 09:54

Thank you very much Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 10:09

Touchinos wrote:I'm sorry but can someone tell me the step-by-step process of installing the new pack + fix? Like do I still need to merge stuff or something? Lol this is dumb but I just don't want to mess up my game.

BACK UP EVERYTHING

I backed up the complete The Sims 4 folders from Program Files (86x) and Documents. That way if anything messes up you still have your saves, mods, tray, ect.

When you do that, open the Toddler Stuff Pack that you downloaded (and extracted) and select all, then move them to your The Sims 4 folder under Program Files (86x). Don't rename anything before hand, just move and merge them.

Once you get the stuff pack installed, open the fix file and move and merge those to your game bin. So under Program Files (86x) / The Sims 4 / Game / Bin

This is what I did. Hopefully it'll work for you. Good luck  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:56

I used the fix that The_Ghostman suggested and it worked for me!All done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 14:10

I installed everything but when I wanna play the game in administration mode it's doing absolutely nothing. I'm not even getting a loading screen or anything Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 14:59

whitelil wrote:changed it to english, however I'm getting error code 3, can't load my saved games, and after creating new sims there are no worlds to select
having the exact same problem, i hope they soon figure out a solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 15:34

unknownguy wrote:
whitelil wrote:changed it to english, however I'm getting error code 3, can't load my saved games, and after creating new sims there are no worlds to select
having the exact same problem, i hope they soon figure out a solution.
There is a solution since yesterday.
Apply the error 3 fix, https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Aug 2017, 16:24

User09 wrote:Tried here with the fix, had a message saying the card was not supported, renamed my The Sim 4 (the folder inside Documents/Eletronic Arts) so the game would create a new one and after this step it's now working fine.

Created a new sim, loaded into a town, no more trouble. Smile

Thanks guys!

Maybe deleting just the Config.log file under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 is enough already? I'm not having that error myself, so I'm afraid I can't comment further on it, I'm sorry.  Talk to the hand pls
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 16:31

Language can ALWAYS be changed via the file install folder\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\RLDOrign.ini
After that start your game as an admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 Aug 2017, 17:49

Anyone having trouble should open a new topic please. This one is now closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top