Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games? Empty !HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games?

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 17:48

So after hours of fixing my freezing loading screen, when that started working... all the packs in the main menu say 'Download to use' even though I've installed them all by following the forum of how to install all dlc properly... 

Please help!!

Back to top Go down

!HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games? Empty Re: !HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games?

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 18:32

Download to use ??
Or do you mean missing packs are being downloded ?

Back to top Go down

!HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games? Empty Re: !HELP! All packs in menu say 'Download to use' for some reason even though ive added all the games?

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 18:43

Tarac wrote:Download to use ??
Or do you mean missing packs are being downloded ?

it says 'download to use' when you hover over the expansion pack even though ive transferred all the files correctly ...? and then if I click on them it opens the 'connect or stay offline' pop up??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 18:47

I can't place the problem. Has it something to do with Origin or ZLOrigin ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 18:59

Tarac wrote:I can't place the problem. Has it something to do with Origin or ZLOrigin ?

not using origin??? i just downloaded the torrents from here...??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:32

Did you by any chance install the update only fix? If you have done that, everything will be gone. It returns the game to base game only. That might be the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:21

eleemo1 wrote:it says 'download to use' when you hover over the expansion pack even though ive transferred all the files correctly ...? and then if I click on them it opens the 'connect or stay offline' pop up??
Hi there,

There is no need to worry regarding the pop up error. Generally, people do no bother to check or hover over the icons at the start up page. lol. If there are no packs greyed out (save for one and if you have installed up till Toddler's stuff pack), the DLCs/packs had indeed been correctly installed and you can enjoy the game.

Do keep me updated if you have further questions/bugs in-game. If not, I'll be closing the thread after your confirmation.  Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 09:30

Actually I'm having the same problem. When i load the game the Vampires and bowling stuff packs are not showing up. When I'm on the main menu and I hover over those 2 packs it says Downlode to use. How do I fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 09:35

TxRedStar wrote:Actually I'm having the same problem. When i load the game the Vampires and bowling stuff packs are not showing up. When I'm on the main menu and I hover over those 2 packs it says Downlode to use. How do I fix this?
It looks like you have not installed Vampires (Toddlers\Bowling).
Do install the pack.
Then delete the folder Game from your install folder Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
Install Parenthood, Fitness and Toddler Stuff again.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top