Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Aug 2017, 21:54

I downloaded the latest Toddler update and the error3 fix.
I started up and it was all in Spanish.  I did a few things to see if I did something wrong.
I found out that the 64 bit version IS in Spanish where the 32 bit is in English.

For now,for those that can't wait, just run the 32 bit version till the 64 bit is fixed.

And Thanks to all the folks at G4TW for all the cool stuff!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:46

Starmanut wrote:I downloaded the latest Toddler update and the error3 fix.
I started up and it was all in Spanish.  I did a few things to see if I did something wrong.
I found out that the 64 bit version IS in Spanish where the 32 bit is in English.

For now,for those that can't wait, just run the 32 bit version till the 64 bit is fixed.

And Thanks to all the folks at G4TW for all the cool stuff!!!
Hi there!

Try to download the game folder from the fix here and replace your current game folder with the downloaded one. It's better either delete or rename it first. Run the game as administrator and see if it's changed.
Do keep us updated!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 in Spanish and how to get english. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 13:17

The same problem here - It's in Spanish and can't change it. The game folder download didn't help, so I guess I'll just have to play the 32bit version on my brothers 64bit computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 13:20

Taikatöhö wrote:The same problem here - It's in Spanish and can't change it. The game folder download didn't help, so I guess I'll just have to play the 32bit version on my brothers 64bit computer.
Ah, is that so. What about editing the RldOrigin.ini files instead? If it's already en_US, try to change it to fr_FR (just to have a Les Sims 4 folder created. lol) and then change it back to en_US again. Remember to run as administrator after each change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 13:46

Taikatöhö wrote:The same problem here - It's in Spanish and can't change it. The game folder download didn't help, so I guess I'll just have to play the 32bit version on my brothers 64bit computer.
Download THIS FOLDER and extract with winrar.
Delete existing folder Game from your install folder.
Place the newly downloaded folder Game in the install folder
Start game as an Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 18:55

Tarac wrote:
Download THIS FOLDER and extract with winrar.
Delete existing folder Game from your install folder.
Place the newly downloaded folder Game in the install folder
Start game as an Administrator
This worked for me.  I can now play the 64 bit version in English.
Thanks Tarac!

Last edited by Starmanut on Fri 01 Sep 2017, 18:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 19:09

Glad it worked for you

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top