Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED] Empty Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 23:23

I have recently re-downloaded a few of the game files, update packs and fixes that I previously did not have backed up, and came across a fix file I already have called TS4_parents_fix.rar . Now I have read and re-read these two installation guides Here and Here. They both do not mention, that I can see, anything about this fix that contains a Data folder for the game. I was wondering, since I am trying to re-install everything from the ground up; where among the install order this fits. Do I even need it still to get my game working properly? My logic tells me it is to be installed after installing the Parenthood pack, but I wanted to check with someone who might know more about it than I.

I used to have everything installed and working properly on a previous build of my computer with Win 10, but then I had a few hardware crashes and needed to replace parts and format my hard drive (that I had backed up) and install everything again. It has been a about year or so since I last had to tear apart my installation of the game and re install it, so I did not have to deal with this file in the past. I appreciate any help people can give me. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 01 Sep 2017, 23:35

Hello,

The Parents-fix is already incorporated into the torrent that came after it, namely "Fitness"-stuff. You only need to apply those minpatches/fixes that are mentioned in the TS4 Must-read. And if something is not mentioned, you don't need to apply it.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Where does TS4_parents_fix, fit into installation? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 23:51

Thanks, this can be closed!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top