Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 cc suddenly crashes game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 cc suddenly crashes game. Empty Sims 2 cc suddenly crashes game.

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 13:23

I've been playing the ultimate collection from g4tw for a couple of months now and have been using cc all the time. After a while i decided to download some new items and after That My game started to crash at loading screen. I have removed all cc and renamed the "the Sims 2" file in documents/EA games, But now When i try to put back the old working cc it still crashes everytime. I have tried putting them in one by one But NONE of the cc seem to work now! Please help??!

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 cc suddenly crashes game. Empty Re: Sims 2 cc suddenly crashes game.

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 13:31

If I recall it well, some cc in Sims 2 is partly incorporated in the program files.
Starting a fresh folder in Documents is no guarantee that all traces of cc are eliminated.
To make sure it's all gone, remove the old game with f.e. Revo uninstaller, reboot your PC and re-install the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Sep 2017, 01:19

Klippdinkran wrote:I've been playing the ultimate collection from g4tw for a couple of months now and have been using cc all the time. After a while i decided to download some new items and after That My game started to crash at loading screen. I have removed all cc and renamed the "the Sims 2" file in documents/EA games, But now When i try to put back the old working cc it still crashes everytime. I have tried putting them in one by one But NONE of the cc seem to work now! Please help??!

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Have you tried the Fixes here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22860-deleting-cache-files-in-the-sims-2

Also, are you able to verify that all DLC (stuffpacks & expansions) are actually 'present', in-game?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top