Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play ep & sp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play ep & sp Empty Can't play ep & sp

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 04:27

I have searched for hours and I can't seem to find an answer. How do I play with the ep & sp without the gallery? It tells me that it can't connect and I can't play the games without connecting. 

Back to top Go down

Can't play ep & sp Empty Re: Can't play ep & sp

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 11:33

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure what you meant. Do you want to play the game with DLCs installed? Or are you trying to use the gallery in-game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 13:05

hnk2017 wrote:I have searched for hours and I can't seem to find an answer. How do I play with the ep & sp without the gallery? It tells me that it can't connect and I can't play the games without connecting. 
When you have an origin account and you allow origin to update/repair your game, all pirated DLC's will be rendered useless.
Playing with downloaded DLC's means that you have to install ALL DLC's and never ever use Origin again for the Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 14:54

Sorry guys. I thought it was like Sims 3 where you had to check which ones you wanted to use. I was unaware that they just had to be downloaded to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 15:06

hnk2017 wrote:Sorry guys. I thought it was like Sims 3 where you had to check which ones you wanted to use. I was unaware that they just had to be downloaded to work.
Oh no worries! If you haven't install anything yet, you can read through the guide here. If you have already install the base game + DLCs, then you can ignore that. Do you have any other questions? I'll keep this topic open should you have any errors while installing or in-game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top