Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help? Empty The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help?

Post by Guest Sat 16 Sep 2017, 12:52

Hello, I have recently installed The Sims 1: Complete Collection today, it was infinitely loading when I played it, I managed to fix it for awhile, until I accidentaly switched neighborhoods. It's still infinitely loading, I have deleted UserData (I dont have UserData0 and UserData1) already. Running as Administrator loads the game, but closes when I reach the neighborhoods. Can someone help me with this?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help? Empty Re: The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help?

Post by Guest Sat 16 Sep 2017, 16:38

Never delete UserData, the program needs it.
UserData(0) doesn't exist
UserData1 is your neighbourhood 2.

You can download empty neighbourhoods HERE

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help? Empty Re: The Sims 1: Complete Collection Infinite Loading Help?

Post by Guest Sat 16 Sep 2017, 16:59

Tarac wrote:Never delete UserData, the program needs it.
UserData(0) doesn't exist
UserData1 is your neighbourhood 2.

You can download empty neighbourhoods HERE
Thanks for that, unfortunatly you were too late as I have uninstalled The Sims already. I'll download them when it finishes installing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top