Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi everyone!  Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Sep 2017, 17:21

Hi everyone!
I tip my fedora.

My name is Elisabetta, I'm 22 and I'm from Italy! 
First of all, I really have to say that this forum helped me a lot with some technical issues about my Sims 3 game, you are doing a great job  Very Happy Thank you!
My favourite game - as you could imagine from my presentation here - is The Sims series (The sims 3 in particular), I used to play The Sims 2 when I was a little girl and I grew up with it! 

Apart from playing The Sims, I have other passions: I'm a University student here in Italy, I graduated in Foreign Languages with Translating and Interpreting and now I'm specializing in Translation for my master's degree. 
English is my favourite foreign language, but I also study and love Spanish! 

I'm a TV series nerd  I love you 

If you read all of this, I really appreciate it  lol!
Anyway, thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!  Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Sep 2017, 15:05

EliSims wrote:Hi everyone!
I tip my fedora.

First of all, I really have to say that this forum helped me a lot with some technical issues about my Sims 3 game, you are doing a great job  Very Happy Thank you!
My favourite game - as you could imagine from my presentation here - is The Sims series (The sims 3 in particular), I used to play The Sims 2 when I was a little girl and I grew up with it! 

Apart from playing The Sims, I have other passions: I'm a University student here in Italy, I graduated in Foreign Languages with Translating and Interpreting and now I'm specializing in Translation for my master's degree. 

Welcome to the Forum Elisabetta!

What kind of TV series? clown

Hope you enjoy your stay on the Forum, and don't hesitate to get in touch with us, for (almost) anything!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 16:42

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
EliSims wrote:Hi everyone!
I tip my fedora.

Welcome to the Forum Elisabetta!

What kind of TV series? clown

Hope you enjoy your stay on the Forum, and don't hesitate to get in touch with us, for (almost) anything!
Thank you!  Smile

I watch quite a number of TV series, actually... but my favourite ones that I'm keeping up with right now are: 
Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy and New Girl for the "fun and light" genre... but I also love Gomorrah, totally different, can't wait for the third season to come out in November! For the "big classics" theme... I adore Friends, I could rewatch it in every moment, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother... 
Do you like some of the TV series I wrote or do we have opposite tastes?  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Sep 2017, 18:02

EliSims wrote:Do you like some of the TV series I wrote or do we have opposite tastes?  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Southland, The Shield, The Unit, Law & Order SVU, House of Cards (US & UK), Criminal Minds (all), Numb3rs. So yes, entirely different genres.  Oh my...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 18:49

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Southland, The Shield, The Unit, Law & Order SVU, House of Cards (US & UK), Criminal Minds (all), Numb3rs. So yes, entirely different genres.  Oh my...

I enjoy watching most of the TV series you mentioned, actually! Numb3rs and Criminal Minds are awesome! I also liked Bones a lot, I did some serious binge-watching with it!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Sep 2017, 22:33

EliSims wrote:I did some serious binge-watching with it!

I also used to do various types of "binges", though not so much nowadays anymore.  Haters gonna hate  Either way, feel free to drop a message if you needed support on anything we can help with, or even if you just want to chat a bit!

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum