Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff. Empty The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff.

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 18:20

Hello,

I downloaded the Sims 4 as described in the instruction of games4theworld. All DLC packs too. After everytime I downloaded a DLC pack I started the game to see if it works.
And it does until I downloaded The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff. But now when I go in the Folder \C:\ Programmes \ The Sims 4 \ Game \ Bin and start the TS4_x64, it don't start. It just appears vor 5 seconds on the task bar and dissapears. I looked through the whole forum and didn't find anything similar. I hope someone could help me, because I love this game really. Thanks to all helpers.  Razz

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff. Empty Re: The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Sep 2017, 18:39

Ketchup wrote:Hello,

I downloaded the Sims 4 as described in the instruction of games4theworld. All DLC packs too. After everytime I downloaded a DLC pack I started the game to see if it works.
And it does until I downloaded The Sims 4 Toddlers Stuff. But now when I go in the Folder \C:\ Programmes \ The Sims 4 \ Game \ Bin and start the TS4_x64, it don't start. It just appears vor 5 seconds on the task bar and dissapears. I looked through the whole forum and didn't find anything similar. I hope someone could help me, because I love this game really. Thanks to all helpers.  Razz

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Ketchup,

For now, try using the TS4.exe, if you haven't done so already. If you really want to use the TS4_x64.exe, you should move the installation folder of The Sims 4, under C:\Program files (so away from Program files x86).

Good luck for now!

Edit: Thread moved to the right section.

Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff. Empty Re: The Sims 4 can't load after Toddlers Stuff.

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 08:18

Thank you for your help Smile it works now but it's in english. Can i change it in german? If yes how ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Sep 2017, 15:01

Alternatively, you can download the file here and copy/paste it to C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Don't forget to replace the old file when prompted. Also, choose "run as Administrator" when right-clicking on the game .exe file, the first time after putting the file in.
https://goo.gl/x345TV

---> this file already has the German language code, so no need for you to do anything special, beides putting the file in the right location, replacing the old file, and running the game as Admin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 17:12

That of course would be much quicker. Smile  Thank you for this I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Sep 2017, 18:00

Loonieloose wrote:Thank you for this I tip my fedora.

No, thank YOU for helping out!

All hail King Tea!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top