Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO SIMS 4 Folders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO SIMS 4 Folders  Empty TWO SIMS 4 Folders

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 19:28

Hi

I have managed to change the language back to english without your link as I cannot seem to be able to find it after I have downloaded it from Mega Im unfamiliar with how it works.  
My game is in english but I have still got two folders The Sims 4 and Los Sims 4 I loaded my game but its playing the spanish one in english without my saved games how can I get my saved games to work ??

Back to top Go down

TWO SIMS 4 Folders  Empty Re: TWO SIMS 4 Folders

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 14:05

Ameera42 wrote:Hi

I have managed to change the language back to english without your link as I cannot seem to be able to find it after I have downloaded it from Mega Im unfamiliar with how it works.  
My game is in english but I have still got two folders The Sims 4 and Los Sims 4 I loaded my game but its playing the spanish one in english without my saved games how can I get my saved games to work ??
Hi there,

You can delete the Los Sims 4, since it's empty and then run the game as administrator again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 14:07

many thanks That was my next move Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 14:09

Ameera42 wrote:many thanks That was my next move Smile)
Yess, aye lieeke!

Is the game running in english now with all your saves?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 14:20

Hi

I just tried it its running in english but I'm getting error code 3 game wont load it has all my CC and mods but wont load. I have tried so many times to download the fix for this but I cant get it to download as it loads to Mega and I can see the folder but when I try to download it from Mega as a zip or as standard I cant find it on my pc, please advise how to download from Mega if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 14:24

I just tried it its running in english but I'm getting error code 3 game wont load it has all my CC and mods but wont load. I have tried so many times to download the fix for this but I cant get it to download as it loads to Mega and I can see the folder but when I try to download it from Mega as a zip or as standard I cant find it on my pc, please advise how to download from Mega if you can.
Hey,

So there are two links at the download page, one which is from Mega and the other, 'mirror' link, just downloaded the files for me, without redirecting to anywhere. Try using the mirror link if you still can't download from Mega. And for Mega, after clicking the download button, it should be saved under Downloads folder in your pc, unless your anti-virus deletes it.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 15:01

Hi Ageha

I have managed to download the fix I forgot that firefox wont download files from Mega I used internet explorer and the file downloaded fine, I remember this happened once before with a mini fix. I have loaded my game it took a while to load but its working perfectly now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 15:09

Ameera42 wrote:Hi Ageha

I have managed to download the fix I forgot that firefox wont download files from Mega I used internet explorer and the file downloaded fine, I remember this happened once before with a mini fix. I have loaded my game it took a while to load but its working perfectly now Smile
Carlos is tha man!!!

It's handy to have at least two different browsers in case one can't download from certain sites. I'll keep this topic open for the moment in case you see any bugs/problems in-game. If not, do update me so I can close the thread for the time being.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Sep 2017, 15:11

The Error Code 3 Fix also works as a language changer (back to English), in that the included RldOrigin.ini is the English version. If you need to apply the fix again in the (near) future, don't forget to run the game as Administrator too, the first time after "changing the language".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 17:01

Hi

Im Back my game wont load at all ?? I did the fix tried the game I used run as administrator as I have done for my sims games for a while I have just tried to start the game again and nothing happens scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 17:40

Im Back my game wont load at all ?? I did the fix tried the game I used run as administrator as I have done for my sims games for a while I have just tried to start the game again and nothing happens scratch
Hey,

Make sure that all your DLCs has been installed in the correct order (without missing one). Also, you can open up Task Manager to see if Sims 4 is running in the background. If it is, kill it and try running the game again. You can also try restarting your pc to see if it helps. Currently, you should have the following inside your Sims 4 installation folder. 

• EP01 - EP03, FP01
  • GP01 -GP05
  • SP01 - SP12

It's a good idea to run the game without any mods as well just to cancel a conflicting mod issue.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Sep 2017, 18:03

Im Back my game wont load at all ?? 

What exactly is happening when you use the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe? Black screen, or does the game not open/react at all...?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 15:37

Hi 
I have all of what is needed in the proper order as only added Toddler Stuff, I tried opening it several times in a couple of different ways it came on eventually I usually create a shortcut to my desktop from TS464.exe and start the program from that but that wont work, I have to open the sims4 folder and click on it I did notice it is very slow to react even in game I click to tell sims to do something and they just stand there for several minutes before going into action by then its usually too late for the action I requested to take place any ideas on how to correct that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 16:16

I have all of what is needed in the proper order as only added Toddler Stuff, I tried opening it several times in a couple of different ways it came on eventually I usually create a shortcut to my desktop from TS464.exe and start the program from that but that wont work, I have to open the sims4 folder and click on it I did notice it is very slow to react even in game I click to tell sims to do something and they just stand there for several minutes before going into action by then its usually too late for the action I requested to take place any ideas on how to correct that ?
Try a new game and see if the actions are still slow. If your sims inventories are full, or there's alot of stuffs, try removing some or delete the items. If you have any mods/CCs, you can test the game without them and see if that helps. If your autonomy is on, try turning it off as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 16:19

Hi Ageha
thank for that information I will give it a try and see what happens thanks for your support as always G4TW are great Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 16:32

thank for that information I will give it a try and see what happens thanks for your support as always G4TW are great Smile
Very Happy
Hope it helps a bit. Oh! And in Documents\EA\The Sims 4 folder, there's a localthumbcache.package, you can try deleting that as well.
All the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Sep 2017, 22:39

If you have TONS of CC or mods, then yes, that can have an effect as well. Of course, I suppose if they are not compatible with the patch version too.

To what extent is your computer hardware-wise able to keep up with The Sims 4, @Ameera42 ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Sep 2017, 20:13

@gh0stman
my PC is fully capable of running the sims 4  its windows 10 64 bit 1 TB  8.0 gig mem
I have only had this slow glitchy issue since installing Toddler Stuff, all my CC and Mods are updated frequently to keep it up to date Smile

Back to top Go down

TWO SIMS 4 Folders  Empty strange actions

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 19:03

Hi

I have resolved the slow reactions of my sims but now my game starts for a few minutes and then crashes ?? also one of my sims keeps disappearing into the floor well her legs do they bend like she is kneeling but then she moves forward her legs come back up then fold again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 16:35

Hi again,

I've merged your topic with this one so you can tell us as well how you solved the reactions issue. Regarding the glitches, most of the time it's a mod/CCs issue so if you had indeed move out everything and the glitch is still there, try re-installing your game (though do this as a last resort), and see if it's fixed.

but now my game starts for a few minutes and then crashes
For this, make sure that all your drivers are up-to-date. I might have mentioned it earlier, and if so, you can always double check. Haha. Does the game still crashes in windowed mode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 13:56

Hi

I have checked all my Mods and so far its not them, I am going through my CC to see if its anything there, I have only downloaded three items since the upgrade to toddler stuff and I have removed those items as the game was playing fine prior to that so this isn't making much sense, I have never run my game on windowed mode so I don't know about that I'll Try it ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top