Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZL origin games wont install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZL origin games wont install Empty ZL origin games wont install

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 23:32

hi this is the eror i get when trying to install the sims 3 through zl origin : "We've encountered a problem.... an unexpected error has occured... error 327683:0" i dont know how to post a screen shot or i would post that too.... plz help

Last edited by soaringbird on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 18:27; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ZL origin games wont install Empty Re: ZL origin games wont install

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 17:24

Hi there,

Unfortunately I'm not using ZLOrigin. Have you tried to re-install the client?

@Polarbear : Suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 17:27

error 327683:0 has to do with anti-virus.
I think you have not placed Zl-system in your exceptions of your AV or you have not allowed Zclient to adjust your Firewall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 18:28

i turned off all antivirus and added all exceptions to firewalls both and tried reinstalling both the zlclient and the zlorigin....

just gonna use the torrents as i know they work for windows 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 11:33

soaringbird wrote:i turned off all antivirus and added all exceptions to firewalls both and tried reinstalling both the zlclient and the zlorigin....

just gonna use the torrents as i know they work for windows 10
I have Windows 10 myself and ZLOrigin/Zclient work perfectly for Sims 2, 3 and 4 on my PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 13:52

Hi @soaringbird,

I think it's best if you have either the G4TW version and the ZLOrigin version installed. Should you have any problems with one, you can always switch to the other. 

Do keep us updated if the torrents (i'm assuming G4TW version) works for you.
All the best~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Oct 2017, 19:15

ok, so i just got the game to download, but now its saying " origin is required to play this game please install origin and relaunch game if origin is installed and the game is not running please contact customer support...." and the problem was that i had reg origin on my comp and it interfered with zlorigin for some reason that i dont know....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Oct 2017, 10:59

When you run ZLOrigin make sure that the real Origin is not active on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Oct 2017, 15:39

soaringbird wrote:ok, so i just got the game to download, but now its saying " origin is required to play this game please install origin and relaunch game if origin is installed and the game is not running please contact customer support...." and the problem was that i had reg origin on my comp and it interfered with zlorigin for some reason that i dont know....

Polarbear wrote:When you run ZLOrigin make sure that the real Origin is not active on your computer.
Hey there,

I did not realize you can't have the real origin running as well. Try disabling it, making sure that it's not running in the background. If it's drastic that you need to uninstall the origin itself, then I'd suggest sticking with the G4TW instead. Unless of course you're not using the real Origin for your other games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top