Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been a long time need some help with this.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Been a long time need some help with this. - Page 3 Empty Been a long time need some help with this.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Oct 2017, 02:44

First topic message reminder :

Okay well I took and did a reinstall of the base game (Something went wrong, since I've not done this in YEARS). But now I'm pretty lost about toddlers vampires update. Took and went to the downloads page and downloaded it. But when looking into the txt file even the file itself is listed as The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020... Anyways the text file reads this as "City Living" but the DL page has it listed as something else. I don't want to add these if they're not the correct files needed.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 08:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addressing a very confusing issue as of now)

Back to top Go down

Been a long time need some help with this. - Page 3 Empty Re: Been a long time need some help with this.

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 15:28

Think last time looked at the patch notes, it was 1.32 I looked again a bit ago and it was higher lol

Back to top Go down

Been a long time need some help with this. - Page 3 Empty Re: Been a long time need some help with this.

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 15:41

TCA wrote:Think last time looked at the patch notes, it was 1.32 I looked again a bit ago and it was higher lol
LOL, yeah. EA likes to patch alot of things. Mini-patches won't get uploaded though so we're always on the 'wait list'. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 15:49

Maybe I’ll give building a go. See if I can rebuild the house from 3 I would use. I could do it with origin, but as usual I don’t like that running on my machine. It’s the devil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 16:10

Version 1.35 is available but not uploaded by the Staff on this forum, being not important, wait for Cats @ Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 03:21

Well I checked the versions of some houses I wanted to add and they’re lower patch then what I’m on now. Oh well I’ll wait for next EP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top