Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Empire 3 initializing error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Age of Empire 3 initializing error. Empty Age of Empire 3 initializing error.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 09:17

Good Day sir

I tried to install Age of Empire 3 and it installs perfect but when I want to run the game after copy paste of crack in Microsoft games directory, it gives me initializing error.

Please help. i do not know what to do I tried restarting computer and even uninstall and reinstalled the game and I still get the same problem.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Age of Empire 3 initializing error. Empty Re: Age of Empire 3 initializing error.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Oct 2017, 22:49

Lester1609 wrote:Good Day sir

I tried to install Age of Empire 3 and it installs perfect but when I want to run the game after copy paste of crack in Microsoft games directory, it gives me initializing error.

Please help. i do not know what to do I tried restarting computer and even uninstall and reinstalled the game and I still get the same problem.

Thank you

//MOVED

Hello @Lester1609,

I moved your post to the correct section. Are you using Windows 10? If yes, do you know how to add the install location of the game to the "exclusions" in Windows Defender? Also, it may be necessary to add exclusions in your other anti-virus software as well.

I'm guessing that your crack file has been somewhat "damaged" either by Windows Defender or your anti-virus program. Or both.

For now, see if you can manage to configure exclusions, if not feel free to post back here so we can guide you along the way. I'll also have to see if I can fetch a fresh "crack" file of the game myself, so I can upload it here, for you to use.

Good luck!

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Age of Empire 3 initializing error. Empty Age of Empire 3 initializing error.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 16:22

Hi sir

I trust you are well

I apologize for making a new topic its because I couldn't find a way to respond to your last comment, there was no comment box.

What I wanted to tell you is that I have no antivirus on my computer and my windows defender is deactivated.

My computer doesn't need to do an exception of files.

The Age of Empire doesn't want to initialize but maybe the crack file is broken as you said.

Please hook me up with a new crack file if you can. as you said on the last email the issue could be the anti virus.

Back to top Go down

Age of Empire 3 initializing error. Empty Re: Age of Empire 3 initializing error.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Oct 2017, 16:28

//MERGED

Hello again,

For the future, you can respond in any (unlocked) thread by clicking on the button " post a new reply":

Age of Empire 3 initializing error. Post_a10

Or by clicking on the button "Quote", under any of the previous messages in the thread:

Age of Empire 3 initializing error. Quote_10

I'll get back in touch with you as soon as I know more. 

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top