Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present. Empty Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present.

Post by Guest Sun 29 Oct 2017, 04:31

Hi all,

First I would like to thank all the contributors for your amazing TS3 store content collection.

However, yesterday I downloaded a set called Holidaygifts10set because of a cute item, Mochi's Doggie Present. Yet after installation I cannot find any item of this set in my game, but there are other items not listed.

I already reported the problem to the admins. I would like to ask if anyone knows where this item is in the collection or available anywhere please let me know. 

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend! :-)

P/S: Here's the lovely doggie
http://sims4updates.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2921.jpg

and the store content collection where it's supposed to be
https://games4theworld.org/the-sims-3-store-updates/2010-updates/18-november-2010/

Back to top Go down

Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present. Empty Re: Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Oct 2017, 15:30

dovelikedream wrote:Hi all,

First I would like to thank all the contributors for your amazing TS3 store content collection.

However, yesterday I downloaded a set called Holidaygifts10set because of a cute item, Mochi's Doggie Present. Yet after installation I cannot find any item of this set in my game, but there are other items not listed.

I already reported the problem to the admins. I would like to ask if anyone knows where this item is in the collection or available anywhere please let me know. 

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend! :-)

P/S: Here's the lovely doggie
http://sims4updates.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2921.jpg

and the store content collection where it's supposed to be
https://games4theworld.org/the-sims-3-store-updates/2010-updates/18-november-2010/

Hello and welcome to the Forum @dovelikedream,

Can you tell me the filesize of the item that you downloaded? The one that I got is 13.5MB in size. I doubt anything is wrong with the file on the download site, but just to be sure. 

Another thing I was thinking about, though unlikely, could it be that this item is part of the buydebug-stuff?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present. Empty Re: Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Oct 2017, 04:39

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Hello and welcome to the Forum @dovelikedream,

Can you tell me the filesize of the item that you downloaded? The one that I got is 13.5MB in size. I doubt anything is wrong with the file on the download site, but just to be sure. 

Another thing I was thinking about, though unlikely, could it be that this item is part of the buydebug-stuff?

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes that is the one, 13.5MB but only a tree and a snow globe with a snowman inside appear in game, the rest are a few CAS items. I check in buydebug but the dog and other items stated to be included in the collection is not there.

Do you know where I can get the dog? Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Oct 2017, 18:25

The dog is probably not actually part of that .sims3pack...let me do some quick research. OK, so here is what I found: https://goo.gl/CxCsTf

Can you try downloading and installing that .sims3pack file, in your launcher? Does it even install?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 10:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:The dog is probably not actually part of that .sims3pack...let me do some quick research. OK, so here is what I found: https://goo.gl/CxCsTf

Can you try downloading and installing that .sims3pack file, in your launcher? Does it even install?

Thank you for your help, though I tried and it did not install. I understand that it's a file from the exchange, but it's just classified as 'style', which requires the actual object to be recolored with. It said something like make sure your version is updated.

//EDIT

Here's the set it is included in
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:18618

But unfortunately I don't have an account Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present. Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Nov 2017, 21:27

dovelikedream wrote:Here's the set it is included in
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:18618

But unfortunately I don't have an account Looking for TS3 store content named Mochi's Doggie Present. Icon_sad

Sorry for the belated reply,

That set is the one I hinted at initially (HolidayGifts10Set.sims3pack), and which you alleged it doesn't contain the doggie. I tried doing some research, and even looked up a list that had all items contained until 2012 or so, when the webmaster of the site stopped updating it. The site seems to have been taken down though in the meantime.

At that point the best I can suggest is that you consider grabbing any torrent with a "complete store compilation". Games4theworld also has such a torrent, here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

Time and time again there are requests for individual store items, but the official store pages from EA linked here don't usually help pinpointing the wanted item. We know the "official name" of the items that way, but the actual .sims3pack files mostly have obscure & semi-randomized filenames that make the recognition difficult. I have all known .sims3pack files myself, but all in one folder, and I couldn't tell you - unless the filename had a reference to a month/year - which .sims3packs were released at which point.

I'm sorry I can't help more in this case. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 18:19

Sorry for the belated reply,

That set is the one I hinted at initially (HolidayGifts10Set.sims3pack), and which you alleged it doesn't contain the doggie. I tried doing some research, and even looked up a list that had all items contained until 2012 or so, when the webmaster of the site stopped updating it. The site seems to have been taken down though in the meantime.

At that point the best I can suggest is that you consider grabbing any torrent with a "complete store compilation". Games4theworld also has such a torrent, here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

Time and time again there are requests for individual store items, but the official store pages from EA linked here don't usually help pinpointing the wanted item. We know the "official name" of the items that way, but the actual .sims3pack files mostly have obscure & semi-randomized filenames that make the recognition difficult. I have all known .sims3pack files myself, but all in one folder, and I couldn't tell you - unless the filename had a reference to a month/year - which .sims3packs were released at which point.

I'm sorry I can't help more in this case. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you so much for your support. Thankfully I was able to install it in my game. I tried to decrapify it because it showed the 'update latest version of your game' message, so I figured I could try that out. So happy I did ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Nov 2017, 18:25

You mean you decrapified the item from the exchange? (I assume Razz ). I believe CC Magic can also install these items, if you are getting these errors.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Nov 2017, 07:29

The_gh0stm4n wrote:You mean you decrapified the item from the exchange? (I assume Razz ). I believe CC Magic can also install these items, if you are getting these errors.
No, the file from the exchange is a recolor file only. I found the object file somewhere online. 
Yeah to decrapify it I used a tool provided in this forum, I can't remember which but the instructions were very easy to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top