Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download? Empty Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

Post by Guest Mon 30 Oct 2017, 17:39

Hi There,

I'm trying to download the Sims 4 Toddler Stuff pack, however it's not available on PirateBay and there are no seeds/peers available on the link posted here on Games4theWorld, either on the download or the magnet link.

In addition, is this the latest update I can get my hands on? 

Am I missing something? I feel like I've read everything!

Thanks! Sorry to be such a bother!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download? Empty Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 14:13

Hi @Serephinex and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried downloading from our download site below? I just tested the magnet link and it's downloading fine on my end.
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/
Try clearing the peer lists and updating the trackers for the torrent.

Yes, after fitness, this is currently our latest pack and update (1.33).

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download? Empty Re: Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - Can't download?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 20:55

It works only if I have my VPN turned off? If my VPN is turned on, there are no seeds, but as soon as I turn it off, they all come up and it begins downloading.

//EDIT

I started it and then started my VPN and it worked /shrug. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a VPN but I have the download, so now I'm happy.

Thankyou!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Nov 2017, 07:56

Serephinex wrote:It works only if I have my VPN turned off? If my VPN is turned on, there are no seeds, but as soon as I turn it off, they all come up and it begins downloading.

//EDIT

I started it and then started my VPN and it worked /shrug. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a VPN but I have the download, so now I'm happy.

Thankyou!

Hello @Serephinex,

Keep in mind that the VPN service that you use must actually support peer-to-peer internet traffic. And pretty much none of the free VPNs do so. Are you using a free VPN, and even if you have a paid plan, have you made sure that the service actually works for torrenting traffic as well?

If you have your VPN turned on (and the VPN doesn't support P2P traffic), then the torrent won't really start. If you do it the other way round by starting the torrent at first "and then" the VPN, the torrent may start, but you are visible for the other peers in the network under your real IP address.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top