Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Fixes. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Fixes. [SOLVED] Empty Store Fixes. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Nov 2017, 06:37

Hello,

Recently I bought The Sims 3 and some of the expansion packs through steam. I wanted to download the pirated store content through here (since they're expensive af) but after 30 mins playing, it crashes. So my question is, even if our game is updated to the latest patch (latest for non-origin based 1.67), do we still need to replace the ccmerged.package with G4TW fixed one? 

Most probably the crash comes from bad cc but I need confirmation beforehand lol 

Hopefully someone could clarify Smile

Back to top Go down

Store Fixes. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store Fixes. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Nov 2017, 15:38

alifhaikal7 wrote:Hello,

Recently I bought The Sims 3 and some of the expansion packs through steam. I wanted to download the pirated store content through here (since they're expensive af) but after 30 mins playing, it crashes. So my question is, even if our game is updated to the latest patch (latest for non-origin based 1.67), do we still need to replace the ccmerged.package with G4TW fixed one? 

Most probably the crash comes from bad cc but I need confirmation beforehand lol 

Hello,

Yes, the ccmerged.package from the store fixes needs to be used as well (otherwise, we would not have included it). Smile  I also think that something else may cause the crash. A common reason is this here, have you had a look at the topic?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21716-excessive-frame-rendering-in-the-sims-3-updated-on-16-12-2015
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Nov 2017, 15:52

What about the difference in version ?
Cracked 1.68, Original 1.69.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Nov 2017, 16:15

Dandelion wrote:(...)

There is no "cracked 1.68" version for The Sims 3. Other than that, the store fixes are meant for decrapified (cracked) store content, therefore not version-dependent.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 18:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
alifhaikal7 wrote:Hello,

Hello,

Yes, the ccmerged.package from the store fixes needs to be used as well (otherwise, we would not have included it). Smile  I also think that something else may cause the crash. A common reason is this here, have you had a look at the topic?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21716-excessive-frame-rendering-in-the-sims-3-updated-on-16-12-2015

Never saw this topic before but thank you so much for sharing. It definitely did the trick for me! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Nov 2017, 21:39

alifhaikal7 wrote:
Never saw this topic before but thank you so much for sharing. It definitely did the trick for me! Very Happy

Does the game crash less for you, now?  Ermahgerd
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 10:54

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
alifhaikal7 wrote:

Does the game crash less for you, now?  Ermahgerd

Yeah, almost none. Not sure if it will occur again in the future but for now it's doing great. Thank you for your help  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Nov 2017, 18:23

alifhaikal7 wrote:
Yeah, almost none. Not sure if it will occur again in the future but for now it's doing great. Thank you for your help  Carlos is tha man!!!

Have fun with the game! And always feel free to get back in touch with us if you need more Support or even if you want to hang out. In the meantime, problem solved, topic closed.

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top