Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 Empty The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 10 Nov 2017, 18:28

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Without further ado, here is the torrent for the latest TS4 DLC "Cats & Dogs"

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:03

Beniloi wrote:I guess nobody is seeding, isn't it ? Can someone seed please ?

Hello @Beniloi,

In the information under uTorrent, I see at the moment 1,498 seeders (one thousand four hundred ninety eight). Me including. Download speeds can be slow because this is a highly-anticipated DLC. If you haven't done so already, please check out this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Other than that, try having some (more) patience. 

Warning: TEA

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:09

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Beniloi wrote:I guess nobody is seeding, isn't it ? Can someone seed please ?

Hello @Beniloi,

In the information under uTorrent, I see at the moment 1,498 seeders (one thousand four hundred ninety eight). Me including. Download speeds can be slow because this is a highly-anticipated DLC. If you haven't done so already, please check out this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Other than that, try having some (more) patience. 

Warning: TEA

As it was 0% all the day, I was asking myself... But I didn't do anything and it's working (like 5min after my message... don't understand)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:11

Beniloi wrote:
As it was 0% all the day, I was asking myself... But I didn't do anything and it's working (like 5min after my message... don't understand)

Sometimes these things happen with torrenting, it can take a (long) while until it starts. I myself also experience problems from time to time, when things don't seed, or I have to change the ports temporarily, etc.

Well, glad to hear it's starting for you!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 19:51

Thankyou for the help on the Mac it worked!!

However another problem!! All is going well until I'm a vet trying to treat a patient and its saying they can't access the table but I've moved it in all positions and still doesn't work any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 21:47

So is it possible to add this torrent onto original games on Origin? I'd like to give this one a shot before actually deciding whether to buy it or not, but not sure if it would work with origin games/expansions?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Nov 2017, 21:58

LunarWolf94 wrote:(...) but not sure if it would work with origin games/expansions?

It depends on what exactly you mean by "work with Origin".

If you apply a cracked DLC onto an Origin-installation, your entire installation will become "cracked". You cannot start it with Origin anymore, only with one of the cracked .exe files. So no more e.g. Gallery access either. So yes, it is possible to apply this thing onto an Origin-installation.

However, it's best if you keep two separate installations of The Sims 4, in two different folder paths: one for Origin, the other for the cracked version. In order to avoid conflicts regarding the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder, check out this post here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 22:05

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
LunarWolf94 wrote:(...) but not sure if it would work with origin games/expansions?

It depends on what exactly you mean by "work with Origin".

If you apply a cracked DLC onto an Origin-installation, your entire installation will become "cracked". You cannot start it with Origin anymore, only with one of the cracked .exe files. So no more e.g. Gallery access either. So yes, it is possible to apply this thing onto an Origin-installation.

However, it's best if you keep two separate installations of The Sims 4, in two different folder paths: one for Origin, the other for the cracked version. In order to avoid conflicts regarding the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder, check out this post here.
Yeah, i meant applying this to a "bought" version of the game. I already have my saved files backed up on a flash drive, and the game freshly installed, not played, so I was curious to give this a shot. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Nov 2017, 22:07

LunarWolf94 wrote:Yeah, i meant applying this to a "bought" version of the game. I already have my saved files backed up on a flash drive, and the game freshly installed, not played, so I was curious to give this a shot. Smile

I'd recommend you install a cracked The Sims 4 game, with DLC onto a separate location, according to the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

As said, if you apply a cracked DLC onto an Origin game, it will become "cracked" as well, and you cannot use the Origin features anymore.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 Empty Thanks!!!

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 03:11

Thank you so much! I never noticed this untill I google searched because it wasn't on the downloads page. I made a account just to thank ya guys <3  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 Empty Sims 4 cats and dogs problem

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 04:00

So I downloaded Cats and dogs, and followed the directions as usual, and everything is working fantastic the only problem is when I go to play in the world it gets stuck on the loading screen. I've tried deleting some custom content thinking that may be the problem but it's continuously doing it. I've left my laptop open for about two hours to see if it would load and it didn't. I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, but I've never had this conflict before. I'll still try deleting some custom content just in case but I just want to know if anyone has a solution to this or is having the same problem??? Thank you!

Help Why. Why. Why. Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:34

I've tried several versions and torrents of this game. Even tried it in different saves in the game. One problem that seems to recur is that whenever my sim tries to craft vet treats or medications on the new medicine crafting table, it snaps into a default pose right before finishing and when I try to click on the treat or medication to resume it, it just won't. I mean the thing itself is actually finished and I can drag it into my inventory, but I can't queue anything after it because of the default pose and I jsut have to wait for my sim to finish, drag it into my inventory and start a new one. it's very tedious. Is anyone going through the same problem?
I tried it with another save, which is probably less glitchy. The one that had it originally, is a very old save where my sim has maxed out all the skills and aspirations so maybe it's just old. 
But any help with this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:53

User09 wrote:
Velvet88 wrote:
SaveSave
Hello, my wineskin wrapper and engine are both up to date and I have run both vcrun2012 and vcrun2013 however am still receiving the TS4.EXE error so the game will not load. If anyone could help with this that would be amazing, thank you!

SaveSave

SirenOfTheSkies wrote:So I reinstalled the sims completely on my mac. Followed all the download and install instructions, updated the wrappers and all that, installed the vcrun thingies but whenever I press on the app it says "The applications The Sims 4.app can't be opened."

What mac OS version are you guys using? If you're using High Sierra, try the solution I posted here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31729-sims-4-doesn-t-even-open-in-the-first-place-no-error-messages-nothing-just-doesn-t-open#

If this does not work or you're not on High Sierra, I suggest you create a new wineskin wrapper using engine 2.16, updating winetricks, adding both 2013 and 2012 vcrun and msxml3.

There's a guide here on how to create a new wrapper: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31552-how-to-download-and-install-the-sims-4-on-mac#

Good luck!

I am on Mac OS X, don't have High Sierra. I followed your instructions and download msxml3, the sims opened up this time but the error came The Sims 4. app had to closed, basically what others had, and I don't really know what to do now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:44

yesterday i played the game normally, but today when i opened the game the language had changed to i think spanish... how do i change it back to english?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 Empty Ma

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:48

So I got the game working and all but I have a question. Am I the only one on Mac who has to open and quit the Sims 4 app several times since sometimes the expansion packs, stuff packs, and game packs won't be loaded in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 13:56

Has anyone else experienced an issue where the pets are just showing as black figures & some sims red/black/white? Frustrating as its running smoothly otherwise! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:12

when im playing i cant get into the game play / house build. it keeps on going back to the worlds. and when im creating a sim, it only shows a black screen. is there any way to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:16

Hi everyone! 
So I downloaded, installed and played the game with zero trouble. I expexted it to be laggy, and it is, but the only thing that bothers me is some glitches.

First of all, whenever my sims use a staircase they cancel out any interactions that I queued up. For example, my sim is downstairs, at the kitchen, eating and I send him to go sleep (the bedroom is upstairs). He finishes his plate, walk up to the stairs and as soon as he reaches the 2nd floor he resets into the debug pose and all the interactions vanish. 

Secondly, I have a problem with the toddler beds. If the toddler bed is next to another object the toddler's parent can't read the kid to sleep. I need to have both the bed's left and right side free of objects, just so I can do that. Same problem when the bed is placed next to a wall with an object on the bed's other side (for example: wall->toddler bed->bedside table or toybox or bookcase).

I hope I made my self clear, because it is a little difficult to explain. Anyone who has the same problem please reach out to me if you've found a solution. Until then, happy simming!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:29

Hiya guys! I just installed Cats and Dogs expansion pack, honestly, I'm so excited to play it, but, well, my sims are all red and white with a question mark, actually, even the place has violet with question marks in it. I don't know what to do. Help? Please? Sad
Also, I can't create a sim, I can only see their feet!!  Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:49

I'm new here. Thank you so much, I am new here and I can't wait to install everything. I hope I get the order of all the installations right. I looked for a sticky on the complete up-to-date correct installation order and process but I can't find one. So it looks like I'll have to find all the scattered instructions from the different torrents.

Wish me luck.   Carlos is tha man!!!

Last edited by peachrose on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed broken emoticon text run-in)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 14:51

When i play, and i making some food, she makes like 7 dishes, and leaving them everywhere? 

How to fix that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Nov 2017, 15:36

peachrose wrote:I'm new here. Thank you so much, I am new here and I can't wait to install everything. I hope I get the order of all the installations right. I looked for a sticky on the complete up-to-date correct installation order and process but I can't find one. So it looks like I'll have to find all the scattered instructions from the different torrents.

Wish me luck.   Carlos is tha man!!!

Hello and welcome to the Forum @peachrose,

Look under "The Sims 4 Fixes", and at the stickies on top. You will find this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Plus, on the main page of the Forum we also have some waymarkers (that were/are supposed to guide new users along):

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (Gameversion 1.36.102.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 10 352H7bUSTASCsLH7RiX8sg

Click on those tabs (must-read guides, posting tips, etc.) to unfold the information.

Yess, aye lieeke!   I'm so happy emergaw
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 16:00

DemyStn wrote:Hi everyone! 
So I downloaded, installed and played the game with zero trouble. I expexted it to be laggy, and it is, but the only thing that bothers me is some glitches.

First of all, whenever my sims use a staircase they cancel out any interactions that I queued up. For example, my sim is downstairs, at the kitchen, eating and I send him to go sleep (the bedroom is upstairs). He finishes his plate, walk up to the stairs and as soon as he reaches the 2nd floor he resets into the debug pose and all the interactions vanish. 

Secondly, I have a problem with the toddler beds. If the toddler bed is next to another object the toddler's parent can't read the kid to sleep. I need to have both the bed's left and right side free of objects, just so I can do that. Same problem when the bed is placed next to a wall with an object on the bed's other side (for example: wall->toddler bed->bedside table or toybox or bookcase).

I hope I made my self clear, because it is a little difficult to explain. Anyone who has the same problem please reach out to me if you've found a solution. Until then, happy simming!!!
I had a similar problem with the stairs, where my sim just didn't use the stairs. It waved its hands and just didn't move as if something was in its way. But then I realized that it was probably because of my mod which allowed longer interaction queue. After that the stair problem has disappeared, although some other are still present. Maybe it'll help you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 18:42

Hello. I just installed game, do exactly as said in Instalation guide, I don't have Brindleton Bay, just picture of llyama..i don't know what causing this, I didn't see that anyone have this problem, can you please help? I have all yours Sp-s and GP-s and I never have this problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 20:22

Are scripted moods work well with cats and dogs update?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 22:00

Dogs sleeping in the same room of the owner is the sweetest thing ever, bless to EA (this is my team of border collie breed <3) Hope you guys find solutions to play it

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 22:52

can i run with origin basegame ?

//EDIT

how can we use gallery with the pets file?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 23:11

blackfootnative wrote:can i run with origin basegame ?

Nope. You have to choose, origin or not origin (Im not joking)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top