Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash report says access denied??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crash report says access denied?????? Empty Crash report says access denied??????

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 16:13

i literally have spent weekends of trying to figure out why my game crashes.this usually happens in my legacy worlds where i assume they are somewhat corrupted because i've been playing them since 2014. it also happens when ever i have adult animals. i assume its not a graphics card issue because even though i have the lowest of the low possible card to run the game, and the crashing was caused by their dog, dont you think it would crash right when i pan to the dog, or the dog would be shaded out or not loadable? (it doesnt).i checked my crash dialogues and they all say access_violation. i assume thats a ram issue???? i have 12gb of ram though.

i have tried
------------
factory reset
turning graphics to the lowest settings
using save as 
i got more ram (went from 6 to 12 gb)
i used a plugin to allocate more ram to the game (i assume it worked but it didnt do a thing)
more things i dont know how to describe
i have all those naars mods like traffic and overwatch etc
ive done the whole data execution prevention thing and it didnt do a thing
i took out my ram card and put it back in

i know i should assume it will lag because im playing on a dell laptop from 2014 but its gotton extremly worse through the years. when i got all the expansions downloaded (from this site), i got more ram and memory so my laptop could cope and it worked well for awhile. but as of this month,mylegacy has been suffering from sudden crashes. ive tried so many things i dont even know what to do. it would be great if people could atleast give me possible reasons why im crashing. once again, i dont mind the occasional overload crash from doing too many things that my game cant handle, but now my game crashes every time i open the game / or stutters for 3 minutes then crashes. i assume its the animals though because i made a new world to test and before i could even move in my sim and his german shephard (as soon as i click move in) it crashes. thanks in advance for anything suggested!

Back to top Go down

Crash report says access denied?????? Empty Re: Crash report says access denied??????

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 16:44

bump

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top