Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Feed Toddlers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Feed Toddlers Empty Can't Feed Toddlers

Post by Guest Sun 03 Dec 2017, 15:52

Hiya.

So, the title is pretty self-explanatory.

Everything was just dandy, but then I updated the game by downloading Cats & Dogs (and the various other stuff packs e.g. Fitness and Toddler). I had your usual custom content issues, of course, and an infinite loading screen when clicking to play a household, but I solved them eventually. And after getting through all this trouble, I discover, to my horror, that my toddlers are pooping themselves, crying, passing out, and basically bordering starvation. And guess what? I can't do anything about it.

Whenever I try to initiate feeding in any kind of form, the action just cancels out. Doesn't work when I get an adult to do it, doesn't work when I get the toddlers to ask for it, doesn't work whether I do it through the toddlers themselves or the tall chairs. Heck, I can't even feed them through the food in my inventory.

Help.

P.S. Idk how much this matters, but I discovered that only now my sims are developing the parenthood skill? And that the toddlers are displaying those Parenthood traits? And, I mean, I had Parenthood installed. I had all the CAS items and Build Mode items for the pack, but apparently the actual gameplay wasn't working until now.

Back to top Go down

Can't Feed Toddlers Empty Re: Can't Feed Toddlers

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 05:30

Did you buy a high chair? There is no feed kids on the floor option in sims 4. Has to be in high chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Dec 2017, 16:17

did you try this fix?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available#
and in my game the toddlers actually fetch their own food from counters. Works from running those batch fixes mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top