Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted Empty Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jan 2018, 14:57

Hi Guys! I have downloaded Store for Sims 3 (55-December-2013) and all files are installed correctly except this file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted. Why God.  Help.. share please someone

and another question: is this are all content that is available for today?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted Empty Re: Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Jan 2018, 16:42

Alloc wrote:Hi Guys! I have downloaded Store for Sims 3 (55-December-2013) and all files are installed correctly except this file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted. Why God.  Help.. share please someone

and another question: is this are all content that is available for today?

Hello @Alloc and welcome to the Forum,

The one that I got seems corrupted as well, I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  The only thing I can suggest for the moment, is to try using the complete store torrent available here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

I know this is somewhat of a hassle, and should you not be interested in this, I'll keep looking for a new PineapplePottery-file. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted Empty Re: Sims 3 Store (55-December-2013) file "Pineapple Pottery.Sims3Pack" is corrupted

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jan 2018, 10:26

The_gh0stm4n wrote:I'll keep looking for a new PineapplePottery-file.

Thank you very much :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jan 2018, 10:25

I found a way to fix the broken file. There is a program that fixes broken files - "s3rc.exe".
You can find it here - "moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.msg436640.html#msg436640".

Just drag and drop sim3pack file on this program and bingo!

maybe for someone will be useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Jan 2018, 18:29

Interesting  Idea Idea Idea

Thanks for sharing!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top