Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED] Empty Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jan 2018, 11:14

Hi, so I copied Fitgirl's sims from a friend last year. I have till Bowling stuff packs, version 1.30. I noticed that most mods nowadays work for 1.35 versions and above. Fitgirl's stuffs don't do things seperately and I have to download everything all over again, which sucks because I rely on my limited mobile data. Then I found this site. Could I download only Fitness & Toddler stuff? Does that get me to version 1.35?

I'm not a fan of cats and dogs hence I didn't download that. I just want some mods to work Sad Sorry if I'm missing anything obvious, any help would be great.

Back to top Go down

Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jan 2018, 19:53

Hello @vivi_97 and welcome to the Forum, Smile

Since those games are basically identical in their technical structure, there should be no problem if you apply the G4TW-releases, on your installation.

Please proceed, and do let us know about any feedback. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does G4TW dlc downloads work for base game from other torrents? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jan 2018, 06:33

Thanks for the friendly reply! I went and download everything to the latest update in the end bcs Toddler stuff only takes me to 1.33. I stumbled across lots of errors like the spanish thing, no world, error code 3, last exceptions... but this site had all the solutions! Very Happy Very Happy And lastly I got my game and my mods working finally!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 Jan 2018, 23:34

vivi_97 wrote:Thanks for the friendly reply! I went and download everything to the latest update in the end bcs Toddler stuff only takes me to 1.33. I stumbled across lots of errors like the spanish thing, no world, error code 3, last exceptions... but this site had all the solutions! Very Happy Very Happy And lastly I got my game and my mods working finally!

You can also download the Cats & Dogs update, and/or the latest 1.37 patch as well, if you like. Very Happy  See steps #11 and #12 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jan 2018, 16:47

Thanks, I just did! The prev version (1.36) had a bug where NPC sims wore random hats and outfits in the most ridiculous way ever to nightclubs and it's been driving me crazy. The latest version fixed it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jan 2018, 17:10

vivi_97 wrote:Thanks, I just did! The prev version (1.36) had a bug where NPC sims wore random hats and outfits in the most ridiculous way ever to nightclubs and it's been driving me crazy. The latest version fixed it. Smile

New update available here. Very Happy
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32625-the-sims-4-laundry-day-stuff-version-1-38-49-1020-out-now

That said, have fun, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again. Original question answered, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top