ZIP Files. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZIP Files. [SOLVED]

Post by johannshah on Wed 24 Jan 2018, 18:40

Greeting,
I was just looking around on the installation folders then I found out the base, core and simulation located in C/Games/The Sims 4/Data/Simulation/Gameplay are in ZIP Files. Is it good to unzip them? Thank you in advance.
johannshah
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Simulation, Fighting, First/Third Person Shooter and RPG

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZIP Files. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 24 Jan 2018, 20:19

@johannshah wrote:Greeting,
I was just looking around on the installation folders then I found out the base, core and simulation located in C/Games/The Sims 4/Data/Simulation/Gameplay are in ZIP Files. Is it good to unzip them? Thank you in advance.

Hello @johannshah,

In general, and with ANY game or software, you should not change files as they are provided. In this instance, why would you want to unzip those files...?

DedicatedToLorilihim

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johannshah on Thu 25 Jan 2018, 18:33

Pardon me for being a noob, I've got no degree in software understanding or something Smile.
Well, in that case, I'll leave them be. Thank you for the confirmation.
johannshah
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Simulation, Fighting, First/Third Person Shooter and RPG

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 26 Jan 2018, 19:44

@johannshah wrote:Pardon me for being a noob, I've got no degree in software understanding or something Smile.
Well, in that case, I'll leave them be. Thank you for the confirmation.

Yes, by default you should not touch these files unless you have a clear purpose in mind and you know what exactly you are doing. Problem solved, topic closed. Smile

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum