Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZIP Files. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZIP Files. [SOLVED] Empty ZIP Files. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jan 2018, 18:40

Greeting,
I was just looking around on the installation folders then I found out the base, core and simulation located in C/Games/The Sims 4/Data/Simulation/Gameplay are in ZIP Files. Is it good to unzip them? Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

ZIP Files. [SOLVED] Empty Re: ZIP Files. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Jan 2018, 20:19

johannshah wrote:Greeting,
I was just looking around on the installation folders then I found out the base, core and simulation located in C/Games/The Sims 4/Data/Simulation/Gameplay are in ZIP Files. Is it good to unzip them? Thank you in advance.

Hello @johannshah,

In general, and with ANY game or software, you should not change files as they are provided. In this instance, why would you want to unzip those files...?

DedicatedToLorilihim
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jan 2018, 18:33

Pardon me for being a noob, I've got no degree in software understanding or something Smile.
Well, in that case, I'll leave them be. Thank you for the confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Jan 2018, 19:44

johannshah wrote:Pardon me for being a noob, I've got no degree in software understanding or something Smile.
Well, in that case, I'll leave them be. Thank you for the confirmation.

Yes, by default you should not touch these files unless you have a clear purpose in mind and you know what exactly you are doing. Problem solved, topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top