Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game Empty Downloading legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jan 2018, 01:22

Is it possible to download legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game?  I have all the current expansion and stuff packs through G4TW.  On Friday, I downloaded the cats and dogs expansion pack and got flagged by my internet provider.  If it is not possible to download the ep's does anyone know a free way to download without getting flagged?  Thank you for any help!!!!

Back to top Go down

Downloading legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game Empty Re: Downloading legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Jan 2018, 01:37

kellojello24 wrote:Is it possible to download legit expansion packs onto G4TW Sims 4 base game?  I have all the current expansion and stuff packs through G4TW.  On Friday, I downloaded the cats and dogs expansion pack and got flagged by my internet provider.  If it is not possible to download the ep's does anyone know a free way to download without getting flagged?  Thank you for any help!!!!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @kellojello24,

I moved your post to the correct section. That said...you cannot download legit DLC (on Origin/Steam/UPlay), without also having a legit base game on the account. There are plans though for the future:

Arrow we will try for future TS4 releases to provide at least one direct download link, in addition to the .torrent/magnet links.

Arrow there are plans for direct download links to be posted for every individual G4TW Sims 4 release, including an entire "The Sims 4" folder that contains 
everything.

Arrow and yes, since we expect that these download links will be reported by volatile anti-piracy proponents, we have taken some counter-measures to reduce "downtimes" to just a few minutes, in case these accounts get taken down.

One of the reasons we specialize on torrents is really because direct download links can easily be reported and taken down. As for the "plans" that I hinted at, everything is prepared so far, just need to tweak some details with ~Ann~. Either way, that's all I can offer for now. Another way for you to download these items, is through the zlOrigin. For an introductory guide see this guide here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top