Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to work expansion pack.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to work expansion pack. Empty Get to work expansion pack.

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jan 2018, 17:25

I have done all the things required but whenever get to work expansion pack doesnt work in my base game? How do i make it work? Please help

Back to top Go down

Get to work expansion pack. Empty Re: Get to work expansion pack.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Feb 2018, 19:29

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @apaar23,

Did you make sure to extract the downloaded .rar file, with the program WinRAR? Also, did you copy/paste the contents of that .rar file, into the right location?

C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

If you downloaded the base game from Games4theworld, that will be the default installation location, so you should make sure to copy/paste the DLC there. And of course, replace the existing files/folders when prompted.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top