Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED] Empty Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Feb 2018, 12:01

I've got a question, maybe a silly one, but please be understanding Smile
If I send someone just a file with particular save, is it possible to tell it was created in a cracked game? The thing is, there's a really annoying bug in my game - one Sim is fighting with his family (despite high relationship) - and it's like fist fighting, taking down almost all relationship. I know I'm not the only one with this problem, I know it occurs also in original game, with or without mods. The thing is, it seems to be pretty hard to replicate, so I consider sending my save to the EA team so they can look into this bug. Of course, it'd be really akward if they could tell that I'm not using the original game. Hence my question to you, people who know way more than I do Smile
Thank you in advance for any advice.

Back to top Go down

Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Feb 2018, 22:04

MissNightOwl wrote:I've got a question, maybe a silly one, but please be understanding Smile
If I send someone just a file with particular save, is it possible to tell it was created in a cracked game? The thing is, there's a really annoying bug in my game - one Sim is fighting with his family (despite high relationship) - and it's like fist fighting, taking down almost all relationship. I know I'm not the only one with this problem, I know it occurs also in original game, with or without mods. The thing is, it seems to be pretty hard to replicate, so I consider sending my save to the EA team so they can look into this bug. Of course, it'd be really akward if they could tell that I'm not using the original game. Hence my question to you, people who know way more than I do Smile
Thank you in advance for any advice.

Hello @MissNightOwl and welcome to the Forum,

To my knowledge savefiles are savefiles, regardless whether they were created from a cracked or legit game. I'm assuming you are talking about The Sims 4, though it really doesn't matter in this context. That being said...and running the risk of shattering your hopes, I highly doubt you will get any response from them. If it's really a bug, maybe it will get fixed at some point in the future. From our experience though, and unless a bug is game-breaking, the developers are rather arbitrary in their selection of bugs "to-be-fixed".

In the end, and as defeatist as this comes across, please don't let yourself get discouraged. I am merely trying to say that you should not necessarily expect any tangible results from sending stuff to EA. 

Nonetheless, good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cracked Sims games and savefiles. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 02:19

Thank you @The_gh0stm4n for all information! Yes, I'm talking about the Sims 4. Also, I try to be hopeful since they've noticed the issue on the EA Answers forum, and ask for a save themselves. I'm glad they at least aware there's a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Feb 2018, 18:54

MissNightOwl wrote:Thank you @The_gh0stm4n for all information! Yes, I'm talking about the Sims 4. Also, I try to be hopeful since they've noticed the issue on the EA Answers forum, and ask for a save themselves. I'm glad they at least aware there's a problem.

Ah, if they directly asked for it, then it makes more sense, yes. Still, let's not expect too much either way. Was there anything else you needed help with for the moment, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 18:58

I got my information, that part is solved indeed. Thank you once again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Feb 2018, 19:00

MissNightOwl wrote:I got my information, that part is solved indeed. Thank you once again!

Good luck, and have fun with the game nonetheless. Another tip you could try, is backing up your savefiles more regularly as The Sims 4 seems more prone to that kind of damage. Smile

Problem solved, topic closed!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top