Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 08 Feb 2018, 13:35

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Here's the new update for The Sims 4, game version 1.39.74.1020. To install this update, you need to have Laundry Day Stuff installed. Users playing the zlOrigin version of the game can fetch the latest "Game"-folder from one of the links below, in order to play their games completely without using zClient/zlOrigin.

Magnet:
http://zipteria.com/A9Bh

Torrent:
http://zipteria.com/A9Fz

Direct downloads:

DD Mirror 1:
http://zipteria.com/A9Kl

DD Mirror 2:
http://zipteria.com/A9P2

Game folder:

Mirror 1:
http://zipteria.com/A9az

Mirrror 2:
http://zipteria.com/A9fI

Mirror 3:
http://zipteria.com/A9lB

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 10 Feb 2018, 14:15

1. Open your install folder, something like Program Files\The Sims 4
2. Open the folder Game -> Bin
3. Open the file RldOrigin.ini with f.e. notepad
4. change the line Language=en_US to Language=pt_BR
5. Save the amended file RldOrigin.ini
6. Start your game first time as an Administrator (rightclick on the shortcut on your desktop). Necessary for the change in the register.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Laundry

Post by Guest Sat 10 Feb 2018, 14:33

I can't find it on the website yet?  Does anyone know when the laundry pack will be out? Why God.

Last edited by AsphyxiaMalice on Sat 10 Feb 2018, 18:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Update 1.39.74.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Sat 10 Feb 2018, 15:38

AsphyxiaMalice wrote:I can't find it on the website yet?  Why God.
Can't find what ?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Feb 2018, 19:06

Thanks!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Feb 2018, 21:39

Tarac wrote:1. Open your install folder, something like Program Files\The Sims 4
2. Open the folder Game -> Bin
3. Open the file RldOrigin.ini with f.e. notepad
4. change the line Language=en_US to Language=pt_BR
5. Save the amended file RldOrigin.ini
6. Start your game first time as an Administrator (rightclick on the shortcut on your desktop). Necessary for the change in the register.

Thank you so much already working!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Feb 2018, 19:49

AsphyxiaMalice wrote:I can't find it on the website yet?  Does anyone know when the laundry pack will be out? Why God.

Hello @AsphyxiaMalice,

Like I said before, the G4TW website is operated by a different that person, and THAT person is not active on this Forum anymore. It also seems that these days, he only follows the Forum irregularly, so you should always make sure to check on the Forum first.

You can find all Games4theworld releases, in their announcements here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f34-latest-games4theworld-news-editorials

Look at the topic titles. As for these intermediary updates (like the 1.39 above)...those mini-updates don't normally get added to the G4TW website.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Feb 2018, 21:06

@The_gh0stm4n
Can't you start a new site for these downloads, f.e. a weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 12 Feb 2018, 02:12

Tarac wrote:@The_gh0stm4n

I'm sure you're well-meaning as always, but someone who has a red username is more 'entitled' to respond to these things. Yes, I'm "very visible" on the Forum here, but these things are still not my mandate to decide on. Or maybe you actually intended that this message will (also) be read by ~Ann~...?

But back to the question, it would look very strange if there were 2 "official websites". If we were still to go forward with the idea, it could be part of a larger 'strategy', with a new Minecraft-server, maybe even a new YouTube channel. Then again, that will be up to ~Ann~ to decide. For the short-term, I was rather thinking of re-configuring this post here, and use that message for posting all downloads.

Edit: in your posting history you asserted multiple times that "Moderator is similar to Administrator". Keep in mind that Forumotion uses a modified version of phpBB...maybe that is a source of misunderstanding here? I'm not sure how that works on your Forum, but on Forumotion the differences between Moderator and Administrator are lightyears apart. Maybe not exactly, but you surely get the idea I'm trying to communicate.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Feb 2018, 07:41

Hello.. Sorry am new into this. Whats ZlOrigin? I hav the full game crack mostly dowloaded here. Can i still download and ammly this update in my game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Feb 2018, 10:20

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:@The_gh0stm4n

I'm sure you're well-meaning as always, but someone who has a red username is more 'entitled' to respond to these things. Yes, I'm "very visible" on the Forum here, but these things are still not my mandate to decide on. Or maybe you actually intended that this message will (also) be read by ~Ann~...?

But back to the question, it would look very strange if there were 2 "official websites". If we were still to go forward with the idea, it could be part of a larger 'strategy', with a new Minecraft-server, maybe even a new YouTube channel. Then again, that will be up to ~Ann~ to decide. For the short-term, I was rather thinking of re-configuring this post here, and use that message for posting all downloads.

Edit: in your posting history you asserted multiple times that "Moderator is similar to Administrator". Keep in mind that Forumotion uses a modified version of phpBB...maybe that is a source of misunderstanding here? I'm not sure how that works on your Forum, but on Forumotion the differences between Moderator and Administrator are lightyears apart. Maybe not exactly, but you surely get the idea I'm trying to communicate.
Yes, also on my forum there is a hughe difference between a moderator and an administrator.
The problem G4TW is confronted with at present is that the downloadsite cannot be updated anymore, reason why I suggested to open a free (weebly) account. Anyone can start such a thing and you don't need permission from an Admin to do so ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Feb 2018, 14:26

Whats your source? Or are you cracking at your own lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 12 Feb 2018, 16:32

Tarac wrote:(...) Anyone can start such a thing and you don't need permission from an Admin to do so ?

Even if one is totally unfamiliar with G4TW, there is a subtle hint that gives you an indicator that it still would not be within my mandate to create a site of my own. Namely the fact that ~Ann~ is making most of the announcements on here. It would look even stranger if I went out on my own to create such a site, without at least notifying ~Ann~ about it.

That said, I can only emphasize that something will be done about the question, in due course. But I can't give out more details at the present moment.

JustOnce wrote:Whats your source? Or are you cracking at your own lol?

Welcome to the Forum @JustOnce,

Maybe you are not familiar with Games4theworld (yet), but for the most part we are a repack-group: most of our downloads were created by persons unrelated to us. A couple of items like The Sims 3, were cracked by former Moderators/Helpers on the Forum here. Another couple of items which do not need a crack to run were provided by former team members/users as well.

I know that RELOADED used to create the cracks for The Sims 4, but that task was seemingly taken over by another person. So regarding your question, no, we do not specifically know the name of the person who created the item, but as a 'compromise', we have added this here in the installation guide that comes with the torrent.

G4TW wrote:Credits for providing the update & crack go to whoever created them originally. Games4theworld 'merely' repacks those updates and provides Support on their Forums.

I know this has the potential to ruffle feathers of some people, but then again, my personal opinion is that I don't consider it essential to put a deferential disclaimer under every single announcement along the lines of "thanks to [insert specific name of scene group here]". Again, this is only my personal opinion.

I also know that the general saying goes "one should give proper credit to the scene". Then again, it is nowhere stated what exactly that entails. First off, we do not "have" to do or disclose anything in that regard because there is no copyright whatsoever for pirated items. Second, if we were still to go down that route nonetheless: is it enough to just give a vague disclaimer like above that we did not create the crack ourselves? Or do we specifically have to name the person who created the item? I can't say I am an expert on the scene but if they - or the people communicating on their behalf - cannot or do not want to clarify the issue themselves, why should we be expected to fill this gap?

I'm not sure if your question was intended along those lines of the argument, or if it merely was a question regarding the trustworthiness of the download. In case of the latter, it is solely up to you, whether you trust any download. That being said, I'll add a disclaimer on the Forum FAQ later on here, clarifying that we are for the most part a repack-group "only".
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24098-forum-faq

Again, it is perfectly acceptable if you disapprove of this practice on G4TW, then again: regarding the operations of the Forum, I myself don't see this as a real issue.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Feb 2018, 00:59

My Sims game was working just fine till I installed this update after installing this update my game says unable to start please make sure origin is running and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Feb 2018, 05:11

I might be a complete idiot, but none of the links seem to me working.  DedicatedToLorilihim Am I too late or is there a problem with the update. Thanks for everything you do!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Feb 2018, 05:28

xxcrazyskittlesxx wrote:My Sims game was working just fine till I installed this update after installing this update my game says unable to start please make sure origin is running and try again.

Make sure Origin (or zlOrigin) are completely closed, even the login prompts. Even so, please check again your Windows Defender/Antivirus exclusions. Here is a basic guide about anti-virus issues. Another thing to keep in mind especially on Windows 10 is that you might want to turn off the Defender; see HERE

After doing so, please re-apply the update once more, and try again.

kittindear wrote:I might be a complete idiot, but none of the links seem to me working.  DedicatedToLorilihim Am I too late or is there a problem with the update. Thanks for everything you do!

That happens periodically, because the Forum host wants people to login to access links of any sort. If you actually log into your Forum account, the links should work. But they don't work for guest users.

Please wait for ~Ann~ to fix the issue.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Feb 2018, 05:33

That happens periodically, because the Forum host wants people to login to access links of any sort. If you actually log into your Forum account, the links should work. But they don't work for guest users. wrote:
Please wait for ~Ann~ to fix the issue.

I wasn't logged in when I was trying to download. Its working now. Thank you so much for replying quickly!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Feb 2018, 05:34

I had the same issue and then idk what I did, but I fixed the origin issue, now stuff is missing and I am currently downloading everyone over again to figure out what I did wrong, or try again at least. I miss my sims.

p.s thank you all for making this game free. I'm poor and I love the sims!\

edit: Will I be able to reinstall everything without uninstalling the sims 4? D:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Feb 2018, 05:49

kittindear wrote:
I wasn't logged in when I was trying to download. Its working now. Thank you so much for replying quickly!!

No problem, and welcome to the Forum!  Carlos is tha man

Sinner wrote:I had the same issue and then idk what I did, but I fixed the origin issue, now stuff is missing and I am currently downloading everyone over again to figure out what I did wrong, or try again at least. I miss my sims.

p.s thank you all for making this game free. I'm poor and I love the sims!\

edit: Will I be able to reinstall everything without uninstalling the sims 4? D:

For now, please try only re-applying the "Game"-folder (for this latest update, see the links in the opening post)...instead of uninstalling & re-installing everything. Good luck!

Edit: going to close the topic now. Please bear in mind that due to the Forum software, download links are periodically blocked for guest users. In order to access them you must be logged into a Forum account. We apologize for the inconvenience; please wait for ~Ann~ to fix this shortly. If you need more support, please open a new topic in the right section. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top