Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder? Empty toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder?

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 01:22

I've been having trouble installing this pack for a while because it simply won't move from the zip file to my sims folder. I uninstalled the game and have been reinstalling everything successfully, but have a problem every time I reach this. It starts to move the folders but then it just stops at about 50% with no updated files and no sign of GP04 or SP10. I know there's a fix but it says it has to be applied after this pack has been installed. Am I doing something wrong?

Back to top Go down

toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder? Empty Re: toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder?

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 11:03

dbels92 wrote:I've been having trouble installing this pack for a while because it simply won't move from the zip file to my sims folder. I uninstalled the game and have been reinstalling everything successfully, but have a problem every time I reach this. It starts to move the folders but then it just stops at about 50% with no updated files and no sign of GP04 or SP10. I know there's a fix but it says it has to be applied after this pack has been installed. Am I doing something wrong?
1. Did you extract the download for Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling with Winrar ? (No error during extracting ?)
2. Did you copy/paste the extracted folders over to your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4. Don't move the folders !

Back to top Go down

toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder? Empty Re: toddlers, vampires, and bowling files don't show up in my folder?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Feb 2018, 09:18

Tarac wrote:
dbels92 wrote:I've been having trouble installing this pack for a while because it simply won't move from the zip file to my sims folder. I uninstalled the game and have been reinstalling everything successfully, but have a problem every time I reach this. It starts to move the folders but then it just stops at about 50% with no updated files and no sign of GP04 or SP10. I know there's a fix but it says it has to be applied after this pack has been installed. Am I doing something wrong?
1. Did you extract the download for Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling with Winrar ? (No error during extracting ?)
2. Did you copy/paste the extracted folders over to your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4. Don't move the folders !
 yes to both questions. the download extracts perfectly and to 100%, it's when it starts copying them into my install folder that it reaches about 50% and then just stops. never even asks me if i want to replace the files. i did the base game, get to work, get together, and city living ones perfectly fine multiple times so i don't know what the problem with this one is.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Feb 2018, 19:41

dbels92 wrote: yes to both questions. the download extracts perfectly and to 100%, it's when it starts copying them into my install folder that it reaches about 50% and then just stops. never even asks me if i want to replace the files. i did the base game, get to work, get together, and city living ones perfectly fine multiple times so i don't know what the problem with this one is.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @dbels92,

At that point I would suggest re-downloading the item. Either use a different bittorrent client than normally, or use the direct download link here:
https://goo.gl/5xkGZE

Good luck for the moment! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Feb 2018, 20:39

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
dbels92 wrote: yes to both questions. the download extracts perfectly and to 100%, it's when it starts copying them into my install folder that it reaches about 50% and then just stops. never even asks me if i want to replace the files. i did the base game, get to work, get together, and city living ones perfectly fine multiple times so i don't know what the problem with this one is.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @dbels92,

At that point I would suggest re-downloading the item. Either use a different bittorrent client than normally, or use the direct download link here:

Good luck for the moment! Smile
just tried it again using the direct download link and it still won't work Sad

update: i managed to fix the problem, honestly by just trying over and over again! i have now downloaded and installed everything, including the new update. just have a quick question: are we supposed to have both the "game" and the renamed "game_" folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Feb 2018, 11:56

No, you can delete the game_ folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top