Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks again. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks again. :) Empty Thanks again. :)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Feb 2018, 15:25

I have been out of action (sick) awhile, and stopped gaming. Lost all to hard drive death awhile back. Got most of The Sims 3 things I needed again from your TPB upload already. I am seeding it awhile under proxy as well. Wink You guys/gals are great, as ALWAYS! Very Happy Thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Thanks again. :) Empty Re: Thanks again. :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Feb 2018, 19:08

I do recall your username; always nice to see (from time to time) 'old folks' returning back to the Forum. Enjoy your stay, and thanks for helping us seed! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Feb 2018, 19:21

The_gh0stm4n wrote:I do recall your username; always nice to see (from time to time) 'old folks' returning back to the Forum. Enjoy your stay, and thanks for helping us seed! Very Happy

You a quite welcome. I am not OLD though. Razz I am an official born 21 die 21, 21 4eva "youngish" antique. Cool I tip my fedora. lol Very Happy Always liked it here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Feb 2018, 01:26

Confucious wrote:
You a quite welcome. I am not OLD though. Razz 

"Old", in the sense of people having been around back in the days (of course). Very Happy  Age is a number anyhow; life-circumstances determine it for the most part in my opinion.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2018, 12:56

Well... technically? My body might be a bit "overworked & worn", but I shall be 21 til the day old Saint Peter meets me at the gate. Wink lol I tip my fedora.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum