Can't run The Sims 3, again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't run The Sims 3, again.

Post by jamesk417 on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 08:14

Previously I had posted about problem after I had installed The Sims 3 and I had fixed with The Ultimate Fix. But few days ago I tried to run The Sims 3 and yet again it won't run and I double clicked "TS3W.exe". I tried to fix with The Ultimate Fix and it won't again. How should I do?

jamesk417
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't run The Sims 3, again.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 19:59

@jamesk417 wrote:Previously I had posted about problem after I had installed The Sims 3 and I had fixed with The Ultimate Fix. But few days ago I tried to run The Sims 3 and yet again it won't run and I double clicked "TS3W.exe". I tried to fix with The Ultimate Fix and it won't again. How should I do?

For how long did you wait? Also, if you have an AMD-based graphics card, maybe this could be interesting as well:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23881-game-doesn-t-start-no-specific-error-fix

By any chance, are you also using the NRAAS No-CD mod? If yes, you should remove that, as there is no need for that if you are using the Ultimate Fix. Also, it can actually interfere negatively.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesk417 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 04:37

It was happen last week. I used NVIDIA graphic card. Also I don't use nraas no-cd mod. I tried to disable 3booster and fpslimiter but it still not work. Also yesterday, I reinstalled it and it still not work.

jamesk417
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 23:10

@jamesk417 wrote:It was happen last week. I used NVIDIA graphic card. Also I don't use nraas no-cd mod. I tried to disable 3booster and fpslimiter but it still not work. Also yesterday, I reinstalled it and it still not work.

Sorry again for the late reply,

At this point I really can't suggest too much else. When the game was working before, did you have all expansions installed? Did you change anything else about the system? And for how long did you wait after double-clicking the TS3W.exe?

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 DLC install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesk417 on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 09:39

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@jamesk417 wrote:It was happen last week. I used NVIDIA graphic card. Also I don't use nraas no-cd mod. I tried to disable 3booster and fpslimiter but it still not work. Also yesterday, I reinstalled it and it still not work.

Sorry again for the late reply,

At this point I really can't suggest too much else. When the game was working before, did you have all expansions installed? Did you change anything else about the system? And for how long did you wait after double-clicking the TS3W.exe?
Yes, I had all EPs installed. (no SPs) I didn't change anything on the system and when I double-clicked TS3W.exe nothing happen. I thought why it was took too long to run and I clicked again nothing still happen.

jamesk417
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 21:17

@jamesk417 wrote:
Yes, I had all EPs installed. (no SPs) I didn't change anything on the system and when I double-clicked TS3W.exe nothing happen. I thought why it was took too long to run and I clicked again nothing still happen.

A few questions to help me help you. Did you apply our game crack or someone elses? (I ask this because you mentioned NRAAS' no-cd mod) What patch level is the game at? 1.65? 1.67? 1.69? Have you added any new security programs, anti-virus/anti-malware, since the last time the game worked?
Dracos66
G4TW Super Moderator
Command Sergeant Major
G4TW Super Moderator Command Sergeant Major

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesk417 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 07:59

@Dracos66 wrote:
@jamesk417 wrote:

A few questions to help me help you. Did you apply our game crack or someone elses? (I ask this because you mentioned NRAAS' no-cd mod) What patch level is the game at? 1.65? 1.67? 1.69? Have you added any new security programs, anti-virus/anti-malware, since the last time the game worked?
I had applied your crack and following you instruction everything. I have 1.67 version. And I don't have any new security program. Earlier before install I had USB Disk Security.

jamesk417
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top