New Codex crack "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)". [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Codex crack "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)". [SOLVED]

Post by heroico on Mon 30 Apr 2018, 09:29

Mod edit: messages censored.

- The_gh0stm4n

heroico
BANNED
BANNED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Codex crack "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)". [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 30 Apr 2018, 09:41

@heroico wrote:(...)

I was "alleging" the possibility of something being wrong with that particular version of the crack, hence I linked to Ann's new repack that has CODEX' new version of the crack. Nothing more, nothing less. An interpretation, that somehow did not occur to you? 

But OK, I deleted your comment, and I suggest you take yourself elsewhere (Reddit, Twitter or Facebook should be more suitable for you), as I have little inclination to deal with oversensitive and entitled idiots like you. The interpretation of "what a community is about" regarding the day-to-day runnings, is strictly within the discretion of the moderation team. And just in case you intended to follow up on this thread, bear in mind it takes us less than 2 seconds to delete messages.

Hope you enjoy the video, though! Very Happy  Someone who gets so annoyed by a "stupid smiley face" in an error message, from an overrated PC game, certainly needs to get some humor or their priorities straight. Or maybe both? 

P.S. I recommend watching the video in 1.25x speed.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heroico on Tue 01 May 2018, 05:47

I apologize to you & the community for my inappropriate remarks. I have personal problems and anger management issues, so I lost my temper. I promise I won't do it again! Thanks again to everybody - helpful community! 

I tip my fedora.

heroico
BANNED
BANNED

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Witcher 3, Skyrim, GTA 5, Breath of the Wild

Male

View user profile