Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plots wont load in the Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plots wont load in the Sims 4 Empty Plots wont load in the Sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2018, 21:05

Im Having a really rough time trying to get my Sims 4 to play properly.

Sorry i know this was a Previously mentioned topic.But these forum topics haven't helped in resolving my issues.
Im using my laptop to try play this game, specs are Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I7 Quad Core, Nvidia 1050Ti 4Gb, 32Gb of Ram.
It has the latest drivers loaded, all directx components. performed multiple installs and cleaned up my temporary files a few times.
I have no Mods installed. No Custom Content installed. Just the base game and all the expansion/game packs. up until Laundry stuff.

The issue itself is after a Fresh install. the game itself gets to the menu fine. I get to create my Sim, make pets and do all that.
Then when it comes to Moving my newly created family to a house. It loads and gets to the World selection screen but i notice
my family doesn't load on the bottom left of the screen. but still prompts me to move the family. so i go forward to the city i want
and i select the property but then it just fails to have the family move in and its like i didnt select them. i go into the gallery and select
the family where it now displays them but the picture is sort of messed up of them in the bottom left corner. Select the property and tell
them to move in and one of 2 things happen. where it would either return to the town screen or the game stops responding.

Ive done countless re-installs of all the packs and full game. ive deleted the files in my documents file countless times aswell.
If anyone can help me, please i really need help on this and ive been checking all sorts of places for days. Im using the version of game
from this site and installed it in the same order thats mentioned on here. using the "Fix" to from this site.

Back to top Go down

Plots wont load in the Sims 4 Empty Re: Plots wont load in the Sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2018, 21:24

Have you applied the fixed game folder yet? I think most people who experienced issues like crashing when moving family in to lot or endless loading screen have fixed them when they install the game folder.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2018, 21:44

Yes i have applied the fixed game folder and renamed the old "game" folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Mar 2018, 02:18

I think there are two fixed game folder, one with Toddler patch, and one with Cats and Dogs. Make sure you apply the right one according to your game version.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 18:34

Hello! I had exactly the same problem as you but I found the solution by deleting the previous game folder and then replacing it with the one that came in the expasion pack 'Laundry Day Stuff' (or 'My First Pet' if you have downloaded the new DLCs). You have to do that step! otherwise the lots wont load.

I hope I've been helpful :}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top