Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No cooking after the most recent update?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No cooking after the most recent update? Empty No cooking after the most recent update?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2018, 00:47

After the recent update my sim will not cook anything? Seems similar to what happened previously but I did the fix for that, do I need to do it again for this update? Thank you

Back to top Go down

No cooking after the most recent update? Empty Re: No cooking after the most recent update?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2018, 15:07

rcarner86 wrote:After the recent update my sim will not cook anything? Seems similar to what happened previously but I did the fix for that, do I need to do it again for this update? Thank you
I think this problem is caused by some outdated custom-content

Back to top Go down

No cooking after the most recent update? Empty Re: No cooking after the most recent update?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2018, 05:31

Tarac wrote:
rcarner86 wrote:After the recent update my sim will not cook anything? Seems similar to what happened previously but I did the fix for that, do I need to do it again for this update? Thank you
I think this problem is caused by some outdated custom-content
Is there a way to see which content is causing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2018, 22:05

It has to do with CC counters. you can download ts4 studio and run some batch fixes every time you install a new pack or update. This is usually the best way to get your CC up to date instead of manually doing it per item or creator. That would be insane. Im surprised no one has adviced you this by now. I am also doing it now. I downloaded the latest version os ts4 and also checking the forums there for some help and info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar 2018, 23:43

Fursims wrote:It has to do with CC counters. you can download ts4 studio and run some batch fixes every time you install a new pack or update. This is usually the best way to get your CC up to date instead of manually doing it per item or creator. That would be insane. Im surprised no one has adviced you this by now. I am also doing it now. I downloaded the latest version os ts4 and also checking the forums there for some help and info.

Thank you!!

//EDIT

Still not working. I think it's a script that I can't find..  No cooking after the most recent update? 1607195605 No cooking after the most recent update? 1607195605 No cooking after the most recent update? 1607195605 No cooking after the most recent update? 1607195605

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top