Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 No Buy mode.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 No Buy mode. Empty Sims 4 No Buy mode.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 11:57

Waddup gals,
So i have following Problem:
First i had the no worlds showing bug thingy, which i solved by using the "endless household loading fix" but now when i move in with a sim (The CAS is working perfectly fine) The House is completely empty. Not even doors and Windows and i can't buy anything. I cann see the items in the Buy menu i try to place them into my house but the item disappears when i try to place it. Any suggestions on how i can fix this stupid ass bug?

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 No Buy mode. Empty Re: Sims 4 No Buy mode.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 12:51

Turgay53 wrote:Waddup gals,
So i have following Problem:
First i had the no worlds showing bug thingy, which i solved by using the "endless household loading fix" but now when i move in with a sim (The CAS is working perfectly fine) The House is completely empty. Not even doors and Windows and i can't buy anything. I cann see the items in the Buy menu i try to place them into my house but the item disappears when i try to place it. Any suggestions on how i can fix this stupid ass bug?
I don't think oit's a bug in the game The Sims 4, it's probably caused by an outdated Mod or script.
Rename your folder The Sims 4 in My Documents\Electronic arts to The Sims 4_old en then play the game.
No problems ?
It def. is a mod/script.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2018, 20:46

I am having this same issue.. any suggestions on how to solve on Mac. I have done everything up until Cats and Dogs... will yesterdays update fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top