Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED] Empty Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2018, 20:36

some people asked for that but i have no answer to them
DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Apr 2018, 20:42

Michael_vx wrote:(...) but i have no answer to them
DedicatedToLorilihim

//MOVED

Hello,

It's cool that you want to help out, but in case of MAC, we only have a number of stickied tutorials, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f35-fixes-mac

It's nothing to be ashamed about, to not know the right answers for some questions. It's still better than giving a reply, and risking that a user does some damage, either to their own system or to someone else.

We had a number of (good-willed) users in the past, but the Mac Support never worked out after the two "real" Mac Helpers/Moderators left for good...and that is several years ago now.

I think we should close the Mac sections as well, in due time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Do the sims 4 have update packs for MAC OS users ? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2018, 13:53

first thanks so much for the fast answer
2nd sorry to hear that the MAC has no one to support it
3rd answer sent to the question owner on my channel at YouTube
and i hope it helps <3
thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Apr 2018, 19:26

Very nice. Smile  Original question answered, topic closed. Have fun!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top