Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED] Empty Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2018, 23:06

Does anyone have the media file fix? It's not there anymore and I'm having this same issue. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Apr 2018, 23:12

jezzabella2 wrote:Does anyone have the media file fix? It's not there anymore and I'm having this same issue. Thanks!

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the Forum @jezzabella2!

I moved/split your message into a new topic, because you originally posted under a very old thread. You can actually find a newer fix, here:
https://games4theworld.org/the-sims-3-store-updates/store-fixes/

Installation instructions are included in the fix. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Does anyone have the mediafire store file fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2018, 05:46

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much! I was going bonkers!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Apr 2018, 17:56

jezzabella2 wrote:This worked perfectly! Thank you so much! I was going bonkers!!

Problem solved, topic closed. Smile  Have fun, and feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top