No Text in Jungle Adventure & Festivals Not Spawning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Text in Jungle Adventure & Festivals Not Spawning

Post by QueenKleopatra on Thu 12 Apr 2018, 23:18

Hi!

First of all, I am a big fan of this website you always have all the answers I am looking for.Thank you so much for all the work you do.

My issue is this: no text related to the Jungle Adventure is showing up, I can't interact with most of the city living objects (Food stand, the fountain in the spice square, mailboxes) and while the Festivals are announced and I can move to the spaces they never actually spawn. I waited out to the second round of the festivals (maybe it was a first time thing) and they are still not spawning.

I have read the thread about the other "no text jungle adventure" and applied the solution you came up with "TS4_Language_Files_1-40-61-1020" and it did not fix my problem ( I was really hoping it was a language thing) My game is in English.

I have installed the latest update I could find; " TSA_Update_1-41-42-1020" and have all expansion available installed on my computer. I play on Mac through wineskin and I've always been able to fix any occurring problems following the guidings of this website.  

I hope you will have an answer for me and this problem.

Thank You for your time! Smile

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
Here is some visual support. 

QueenKleopatra
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims Franchise, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Text in Jungle Adventure & Festivals Not Spawning

Post by QueenKleopatra on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 04:18

All right so I re-installed everything again... and I was able to fix the text issue! yeah me!

But the problem with most of the city living features is still existent.

QueenKleopatra
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims Franchise, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum