Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White neighborhood screens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White neighborhood screens. Empty White neighborhood screens.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2018, 13:25

Hi there, hoping someone could shed some light on this. Recently decided to install Sims 4 on a new PC, closely following the directions in the instructions thread. When I got to step 7 (Toddlers etc Game folder), I renamed the folder to Game_ and continued onwards, installing up to the Cats & Dog expansion. I didn't see any downloads anywhere for the stuff packs after that, despite them being mentioned in the instructions thread? I installed the Update version 1.41.42.1020 once I was finished.

I moved all the files to C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4. Now when I try to access any of the expansion neighborhoods (San Myshuno, Windenburg, Brindleton Bay, basically anything but the first two neighborhoods), I get a white screen, like this

White neighborhood screens. 6115e4ba4b084371246a27525fa24966

I can't click on the world selection icon any more, but can click on the menu in the upper right hand side. I find exiting to the menu the easiest way to get out, but it's frustrating not to be able to access any of the extra worlds. Am I doing something wrong or missing a step somewhere? I tested my Documents/Sims 4 folder so it doesn't seem to be mod issues.

Edit: I tried deleting the Game folder again and replacing it with the one from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33004-the-sims-4-update-version-1-41-42-1020-out-now. Didn't help. ):

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top