Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it. Empty 123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2018, 14:36

123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

Back to top Go down

123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it. Empty Re: 123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

Post by grieralexander Wed 18 Apr 2018, 15:19

Just_Apples wrote:123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.
Could you describe your problem? You know it is conflicting because of conflict detector or because you get a window and tells you is corrupted?
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it. Empty Re: 123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2018, 15:22

I was told by EA that the code above is when you have conflict CC with the game; NOTE: There is a difference between Conflict CC and Conflict CC with the game. So basically I have good CC without a conflict error but, it conflicts with the game files. 

So when I try to load a family, it would give me the error and tell me to restart the game, which doesn't help.

I need to find the CC Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 18 Apr 2018, 15:35

Wow! Ok, I haven't encounter that problem so far; however I could suggest downloading Sims 4 Tray Importer and use the application to find the CC that is causing the problem. Sometimes it will mark it in red or missing files. The only other thing that I could suggest is removing your My games Sims 4 folder to your desktop, somewhere safe. Run the game and let it build another folder. See if the game stills gives you a problem or not. If not, start loading your CC back at a 50% ratio and test again, until you find the folder that has the CC that is conflicting with your game. I know it is tedious, but it is the only way I know of fixing conflicting CC. Maybe, someone else on the forum may have a better suggestion. Hope this works.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Apr 2018, 23:33

grieralexander wrote:Wow! Ok, I haven't encounter that problem so far; however I could suggest downloading Sims 4 Tray Importer and use the application to find the CC that is causing the problem. Sometimes it will mark it in red or missing files. The only other thing that I could suggest is removing your My games Sims 4 folder to your desktop, somewhere safe. Run the game and let it build another folder. See if the game stills gives you a problem or not. If not, start loading your CC back at a 50% ratio and test again, until you find the folder that has the CC that is conflicting with your game. I know it is tedious, but it is the only way I know of fixing conflicting CC. Maybe, someone else on the forum may have a better suggestion. Hope this works.

Can the Tray Importer pick up any type of Custom Content? I was under the impression it was only for sims & lots...

scratch
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 19 Apr 2018, 02:33

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:Wow! Ok, I haven't encounter that problem so far; however I could suggest downloading Sims 4 Tray Importer and use the application to find the CC that is causing the problem. Sometimes it will mark it in red or missing files. The only other thing that I could suggest is removing your My games Sims 4 folder to your desktop, somewhere safe. Run the game and let it build another folder. See if the game stills gives you a problem or not. If not, start loading your CC back at a 50% ratio and test again, until you find the folder that has the CC that is conflicting with your game. I know it is tedious, but it is the only way I know of fixing conflicting CC. Maybe, someone else on the forum may have a better suggestion. Hope this works.

Can the Tray Importer pick up any type of Custom Content? I was under the impression it was only for sims & lots...

scratch
Actually, it will list all the content on a sims or a lot. What I usually do is open a lot or a household I'm having problems with, then I look through the files to find a culprit. However I find it works better for content that you already know is bugged. On the original posters' case the suggestion of doing a backup of his My folder, get a fresh one by restarting the game and do a 50% check of each CC has always worked better for me. It has made me organize my CC in subfolders and I actually check folder by folder which is less time consuming for me. Since he mentioned that EA had said it was CC game conflict.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top