Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED] Empty When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2018, 20:31

When's the new update getting cracked?

Back to top Go down

When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED] Empty Re: When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2018, 21:13

Your guess is as good as mine !

Back to top Go down

When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED] Empty Re: When's the new update getting cracked? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2018, 21:40

Tarac wrote:Your guess is as good as mine !
What?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Apr 2018, 23:20

KidDude wrote:What?

Even if you don't understand the phrase that Tarac used, you could try guessing the meaning of it....?

But in case you're completely stuck: I compiled all files and language strings (extracted from ZLOrigin), but there is no off-line crack available as of now, and I can't tell whether CODEX will actually release one.

Listen to some music in the meantime, like this here:

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Thu 19 Apr 2018, 08:26

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Carlos is tha man!!!  Good job!
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2018, 11:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
KidDude wrote:What?

Even if you don't understand the phrase that Tarac used, you could try guessing the meaning of it....?

But in case you're completely stuck: I compiled all files and language strings (extracted from ZLOrigin), but there is no off-line crack available as of now, and I can't tell whether CODEX will actually release one.

Hmm, Can you release the new update files (which was 200mb I guess?) It's just that when I update through ZLOrigin it always downloads all the updates again which is 4GB, so if you send me the update files, I guess I can play through ZLOrigin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2018, 15:36

Where did you get the info that it is only some 200 MB ?
Usually it is at least more than 2 GB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2018, 15:55

Tarac wrote:Where did you get the info that it is only some 200 MB ?
Usually it is at least more than 2 GB.
I have friends that have the legit copy of the game.
I think the problem is with ZLOrigin keeping on download all the updates when a new update comes out..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Apr 2018, 17:32

KidDude wrote:Hmm, Can you release the new update files (which was 200mb I guess?)

We never released any of these "incremental patches", and probably won't start with it now, nearly 4 years after the original release. If you still need such an incremental mini-patch, please check out this here:
https://goo.gl/PfzZVC

P.S. in the meantime ~Ann~ has released the official G4TW repack as well, which is 2.99GB in filesize.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top