Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 Complete Collection Will Just Freeze While Playing Sims video.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 Complete Collection Will Just Freeze While Playing Sims video. Empty Sims 2 Complete Collection Will Just Freeze While Playing Sims video.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2018, 06:14

This game used to work, but now, when I launch it, it launches and plays the beginning video and just freezes. Please help! Also, I deleted a virus file called "The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff_code.exe" if that is what the problem was.

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 Complete Collection Will Just Freeze While Playing Sims video. Empty Re: Sims 2 Complete Collection Will Just Freeze While Playing Sims video.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Apr 2018, 18:23

linkinbirch wrote:This game used to work, but now, when I launch it, it launches and plays the beginning video and just freezes. Please help! Also, I deleted a virus file called "The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff_code.exe" if that is what the problem was.

Hello @linkinbirch,

Games4theworld's releases NEVER contain any malicious data. You should keep in mind that security software has a tendency to pick up cracked files, as viruses. You should set your antivirus programs such, that they exclude the install locations of (cracked) games, from all cleaning operations.

As for this particular error, I don't know if whatever you deleted, is causing this. You may need to uninstall Family Fun Stuff, re-boot the computer, then re-install it. There is also a patch available, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22195-the-sims-2-family-fun-stuff-patch

Which you should use. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top