Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

>>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!! Empty >>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 02 May 2018, 12:29

Dear users!

I am happy to announce that we have prepared The Sims 3 Complete Collection for you to enjoy! This repack is based on Tarac's "one-click Sims 3", we repacked it with our own guides.
You don't really need this download if you already have the entire game installed, but it is ideal for those that want to reinstall the game, since the process is so much simpler.

Note that you can't "pick&choose" with this particular file, you're getting all of the expansions and stuff packs in one simple process.
The file is safe, and works perfectly with our "Sims store" repacks as well. I know this from experience, since I am running this particular repack on two systems.

Thanks to Sim Architect for uploading and seeding the torrent initially. 

Edit: @Tarac, can you please enlighten us as to whether this will work on Mac OS, or not?

Download list

Last edited by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 03 May 2018, 09:16; edited 3 times in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

>>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!! Empty Re: >>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!!

Post by Sim Architect Wed 02 May 2018, 12:33

Awesome!!!

Here is the video tutorial on how to install it and some settings afterwards.

The Start Menu Shortcut did not work on my version, therefore it's advisable to use the one created on the Desktop.

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by Sim Architect on Wed 02 May 2018, 23:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted the Video Tutorial)
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

>>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!! Empty Re: >>>The Sims 3 Complete Collection - G4TW-AIO repack<<< OUT NOW!!!!

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 14:51

☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:
Edit: @Tarac, can you please enlighten us as to whether this will work on Mac OS, or not?
I can't say as I must download your version first. Nobody with 100% as yet, so download is extremely slow.
So when @Sim Architect can share, it would help.
Usually @The_gh0stm4n sends me a link beforehand asking me to help seeding the torrent. 
As it is an .iso, it can be mounted by OS-users, but I have no clue how they can activate the .exe startfile.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 May 2018, 15:50

Tarac wrote:Usually @The_gh0stm4n sends me a link beforehand asking me to help seeding the torrent. 

This time though, I myself was not involved in the creation of this particular torrent, so I don't have access to the source file. I did know that such a torrent was in the process of being 'finished', but I did not know anything beyond that.

Sorry everybody for the slow speeds; for future torrents we will be trying to make arrangements to give out the source files of new games, to selected people again, who in turn would help seeding.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 02 May 2018, 17:28

I am the seeder this time (still seeding it at 24 Mbps), and it was really fun helping Ann putting it together...

I do not have a Mac, or know how to use one, sorry.

It seems that the first downloaders are around 78% right now.

It's all for educational and practical purposes only, we all own original licenses and use these versions only because they are much nicer to install. 

Enjoy!

Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos Cookie from Carlos
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 02 May 2018, 17:46

Tarac wrote:
☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:
I can't say as I must download your version first. Nobody with 100% as yet, so download is extremely slow.
So when @Sim Architect can share, it would help.
Usually @The_gh0stm4n sends me a link beforehand asking me to help seeding the torrent. 
As it is an .iso, it can be mounted by OS-users, but I have no clue how they can activate the .exe startfile.

I couldn't seed it myself, or upload to an external source, because my uploadspeed is abysmal. Which is why I prepared the installation guide(s), and Sim did the rest, since he already had the ISO on his PC.
It's the exact same ISO that you have used yourself. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 May 2018, 18:03

Sim Architect wrote:I am the seeder this time (still seeding it at 24 Mbps), and it was really fun helping Ann putting it together...

☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:I couldn't seed it myself, or upload to an external source, because my uploadspeed is abysmal. 

We could (or should) use a procedure like this here. Very Happy
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32921-how-you-can-help-us-seed-our-torrents-more-easily

Which I have been using lately for quicker spreading of those TS4 updates. The person with the source file could send the direct download link + .torrent, to selected people, who in turn will fetch the item from the direct download link. They then can fire up their torrent client, load up the .torrent file, and there they go seeding! Using that method, you can have more seeders, right from the start.

P.S. the direct download link for the item should not be posted in public, merely the person preparing the torrent could upload it to a suitable service like STACK, and then "prepare" behind the scenes, by giving that direct link to selected people.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 18:27

I've downloaded it fully now (after 3h 45m) and I am seeding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 20:38

Hi!
Is this updated with 1.67 or 1.69 patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 20:44

ssseal wrote:Hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 21:06

I also have a problem finding the sims 3 launcher.exe itself. Is it missing only for me?

Also, I'm sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, this is my first time posting anything on this forum. I'm new here. Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 21:10

Rightclick on the shortcut on your desktop for the Sims 3
Click on Open filelocation
Now you'll see the launcher.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2018, 21:17

Tarac wrote:Rightclick on the shortcut on your desktop for the Sims 3
Click on Open filelocation
Now you'll see the launcher.exe
Thank you! I didn't notice the "Mr DJ" folder Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Wed 02 May 2018, 22:24

Once the DL finishes I'll be seeding as well. Carlos is tha man!!!
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 02 May 2018, 23:44

Sorry I forgot my Torrent Client closed, I am seeding again.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2018, 01:38

☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:Thanks to Sim Architect for uploading and seeding the torrent initially. 

Torrent

Magnet
Sorry, but the requested page was not found!

Could you fix the links please... Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 03 May 2018, 01:42

coolkips wrote:
☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:Thanks to Sim Architect for uploading and seeding the torrent initially. 

Torrent

Magnet

I just tried and the Magnet Link works normally.

You can see how I do in my video...

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2018, 01:49

Sim Architect wrote:
coolkips wrote:

Torrent

Magnet

Could you click both links above and get the final links? I mean the adf.ly links gives "Not Found" results.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Thu 03 May 2018, 02:25

coolkips wrote:
Sim Architect wrote:
coolkips wrote:

Torrent

Magnet

Could you click both links above and get the final links? I mean the adf.ly links gives "Not Found" results.

Both links are working as of this post. If you use an ad blocker/script blocker you may to temporarily disable it and retry the links.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 03 May 2018, 07:09

ssseal wrote:Hi!

Hello and welcome to the Forum @ssseal,

There is - as of now - still no "offline patch" (No-CD file) available for the 1.69 version of The Sims 3. Personally, I wish we could have just taken the TS3 from Origin/ZLOrigin and made a torrent out of it, but then again. It's on 1.69 in terms of patch level, and you cannot play it offline. I don't even know if it's possible and safe to 'downgrade' that Origin/ZLOrigin version with older files.

Another huge advantage of patch version 1.67, as @SeoY and also @Dracos66 pointed out earlier, is mod compatibility. A lot of mods are specifically only supported for version 1.67, and not 1.69.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2018, 21:52

Thank you - i love this Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 May 2018, 19:10

Will be closing the topic now. Everybody is invited to either search existing discussions for Support, or open a new topic in the appropriate section.

About downloading, installing, un-installing & technical issues in general:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

About in-game glitches, and similar:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f11-the-sims-3-in-game-support

Have fun, and good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top