Where are my first pet, jungle, & laundry packs??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are my first pet, jungle, & laundry packs??

Post by erineven on Fri 11 May 2018, 22:57

I don't see the my first pet, jungle, & laundry packs on the download links. But the installation instructions say you need them to update to the latest patch. Are they just not out yet on the site?

Thanks!!

erineven
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are my first pet, jungle, & laundry packs??

Post by scarletrose on Sat 12 May 2018, 03:38

I'm also wondering this Smile
scarletrose
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, DayZ, COD Black OPs, Sims 2, Mario Kart Wii

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 May 2018, 12:50

@erineven wrote:I don't see the my first pet, jungle, & laundry packs on the download links. But the installation instructions say you need them to update to the latest patch. Are they just not out yet on the site?

Thanks!!

@scarletrose wrote:I'm also wondering this Smile

Hello to both of you,

Please note that this website was (or technically still is) maintained by the old Admin, who has left the Forum. We do not have access to the hosting panel/domain name, therefore we can't really do much about this current website.

I don't know if we are going to do "something" about it, but in the meantime, check out the alternative solutions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/downloads-f1/where-to-find-games4theworld-downloads-t53.htm

^this topic is also accessible if you click on the button "All G4TW Downloads", in the navigation bar at the top of the Forum.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scarletrose on Sat 12 May 2018, 13:39

Hi, 
Thanks but where is the My First Pet stuff pack? I looked on the link provided and could not find it... The latest patch is out and it says it can be applied over the MFP stuff pack, however I cannot find it...
scarletrose
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, DayZ, COD Black OPs, Sims 2, Mario Kart Wii

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 May 2018, 16:32

@scarletrose wrote:Hi, 
Thanks but where is the My First Pet stuff pack?  I looked on the link provided and could not find it... The latest patch is out and it says it can be applied over the MFP stuff pack, however I cannot find it...

"My First Pet Stuff" can be found on the two mirrors that are posted, in the announcement; please look carefully. It's the third torrent from the top, in each mirror link. I also added the latest 1.42.30.1020 patch to both mirrors.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum